It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2003, 09:40 AM   #1

Cadet Janice HB User
Post Hot all the time

I keep feeling hot and this hapems all the time. I hardly do anything and I am hot Feels like I am in the oven. I am sweating and I am so sick of this. Anyone else?

I have gone to my gyn thinking pre menopause he said nope didn't think so. I have had bunches of blood work and no reason for the hot feeling has been found.
I have to keep my room at 72 at night or I can't sleep. I installed a window unit into the wall so I could have a cold room to go to. That was fun cutting a hole in the wall. lol. This getting hot and sweating is getting on my nerves it makes me irritated.

Am I alone. It's getting hot in here. lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2003, 10:08 AM   #2

Megan31 HB User
Lets talk about the hot flashes!! I am almost 21 and have been experiencing them like crazy as well... I will be sitting peacefully in class and all of a sudden sweating, and I feel like I can't breathe. I was diagnosed when I was 17 and I'm still trying to figure just *** is going on with my body!! And to think how I tease my poor menopausal mother when she turns the AC on in the dead of winter! Well I just wanted to say that I know exactly what you are going through my friend and I have just attributed it to the disease and the giant roller coaster ride that it presents! I wear layers now so I can keep taking my clothes off until I cool down:-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2003, 11:04 AM   #3

KatesTired HB User
Exclamation

I thought my hot flashes were related to last summer when I had to up my prednesone - my entire metabolism changed. But now I am back down to 10mg a day and still have frequent hot flashes.

RE: Sleeping in the cold - If I get too hot at night my hands hurt and I can't sleep. Not sure what to think, but my husband sleeps with the electric blank on, on his side to keep from freezing and I am sweating...

Old 05-13-2003, 07:26 PM   #4
(female)

kab031550 HB User
May 12, 2003 I was diagnoised with RA, Osteo, Fibromyalgia and Raynauds, I am also boarderline Lupus.

I have been reading messages here and I ran across this about being hot all the time. I also seem to sweat terrible just doing simple things, for instance I could be doing the dishes or vacumn or dusting, it seems to been when ever I do a lot of moving around I begin sweating and it goes on until my hair is actually soaked and my clothes. I also have frequent night sweats where I have to get up to change my clothes.
Also I have very bad itching places on my arms, both arms.
I have not read what is the cause of these symptoms, but reading these it seems like you are saying they could be related to the Lupus, is these a part of Lupus?
I thank you if you could respond or direct me to what is causes of the sweating and the itching.
Thanks!!

Old 05-14-2003, 07:27 PM   #5
Inactive

hepatitiscure HB User
Go see a Chinese herbalist. Herbs are great for hot bodies.

Closed Thread