It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2003, 02:06 AM   #1

*Pook* HB User
Post LUPUS~GYNAE PROBLEMS?

Although it seems a long way off diagnosis for me, I was wondering if gynaecological problems are related to lupus, especially ovarian cysts and or englared glands in groin area?

Also does anyone have problems with healing? I have a navel ring (had it for almost two years) it is infected 90% of the time even though the original piercing was clean and healed quickly - I am careful with it and keep it clean and dry - nothing seems to work.

Kind Regards to all
~*~POOK~*~

Old 10-28-2003, 09:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB User
Hi Pook!

You bet Gynecological things can go with Lupus. When I first had this recent flare, it started with cysts on my ovaries. The first one was 8cm! And the lymph nodes being inflamed is all part of it too. I have one under my jaw that has been inflamed for 2 years and several in my abdomen that are up too. Anything that can get "odd" usually can be affected by Lupus. A good friend of mine with Lupus once said to me that things can be so different everyday! Lupus picks what it wants to do and goes for it! It is so very true. One day my wrists will hurt, the next my feet. Its such an unpredictable disease!! Take care Pook- and keep your chin up. Someone will figure you out!

~Angelic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread