It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

inap HB User
AngelMJ

HI AngelMJ

Just popping in to find out the outcome of your blood tests. Please let my know where I can find Dr Wallaces Lupus book. I ordered one online 2 months ago, didn't receive it, and the mail address I got for the lady is no longer working, can you believe it.

Hope you feel better soon, I only have a pager number for that doctor, no email address or cell phone on his business card.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
(female)

Angel MJ HB User
Re: AngelMJ

hi inap ... the FBC & CRP showed no infection so it is viral and the CRP was so low they couldn't even pick it up ... so at a glance it seems the lupus is dormant. would never say the way i feel.

currently avoiding hospital as i cannot bear the thought of sitting at a poly-clinic so i would opt for casualty but not sure if i am dreading or hoping they admit me ... so i am trying the ride it out method (stupid i know but my ECG was clear on wednesday) so until the pain killers stop dulling the pain i am still in bed

i found my Lupus Book at exclusive books, cresta (4th edition) also then estoril at fourways is quite huge - try asking if they can order a copy for you? can PM you another source if that doesn't work out ...

will get details from my GP ... i think Dr K needs to know what is going on with his front office. when i have the inclination for a fight other than with my body & mind LOL
keep well!

Last edited by Angel MJ; 08-17-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread