It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
(female)

drewsmom HB User
Results to Second Blood Test

I just received a call from my rheumatologist's office with the results to my second set of blood tests. I am happy to say that all of my results were negative. She really felt that something went wrong with my original blood work because she couldn't find a thing wrong with me. She assured me that they were done properly the second time as they were sent to the Mayo Clinic. My ANA, DS-DNA, kidney and liver function, everything was fine. I was just so relieved. I couldn't believe that they were originally going to diagnose me based on blood tests alone where I didn't meet any of the criteria. Based on the new results, she feels that I am fine and doesn't need to see me again.

I wanted to thank you all again for all of your help! You are a wonderful group of people and I wish you all the best.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: Results to Second Blood Test

Drewsmom, that's great news! I'm certainly not glad you went thru the scare, but someday the insight you gained could come in handy: you'll be talking to someone and know a really *amazing* amount about the subject! Take good care! Sincerely, Vee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
(female)

Angel MJ HB User
Re: Results to Second Blood Test

fantastic news! good luck!

Closed Thread