Could this be lupus?
Male, 32, England. I've had about 7 years of illness now, and never really been satisfied with any diagnosis (I was labelled as having CFS as I think most are when other things have supposedly been ruled out).
- Frontal headaches, feeling of "pressure" in the eyes and sinuses (currently awaiting results of a head and neck MRI)
- Swollen (not always sore) throat, occassional hoarseness, neck and shoulder pain
- Occassional swollen lymph nodes in neck (collar bone area)
- Horrible taste in mouth, halitosis, feeling of trying to swallow thick mucus, bit of a blocked nose, dry mouth
- Bad acne flare ups on face and back and very greasy skin
- Eyes feel itchy/burning - bit bloodshot
- Hot flushes, night sweats
- my ribs are tender around the sides of the body (believe this is called costochondritis?)
- nausea and random mix of dihorrhea/constipation
- tests have shown consistantly both blood and protein in my urine - fully investigated and put down as idiopathic. However I continue to have pain (in the bladder?), need to go all the time, urine smells like acetone...
- Get very, very cold hands and feet
2 years ago I randomly had acute pancreatitis followed by gallbladder removal via keyhole. Not overweight and non-drinker.
Had a rash a couple of times as well, most recently for the past few days coinciding with my symptoms increasing. < edited >
ANY advice, guidance, words of wisdom, or even spells would be most appreciated. I'm so bored of all this and just want an answer.
Last edited by thunderstruck; 10-05-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Reason: Please don't post links to pictures, or images, per posting policy. Thanks!