It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
(female)

teeha HB Userteeha HB User
So Tired

HI all,

After I finally got the meds for the fibro and the hypotyhroidism and was feeling SO GOOD, the Tumid rash reappeared and is spreading. Just not on my cheecks anymore, it is going down my neck and starting on my chest. Today I am so fatigued. I know this is from the lupus since I have the other 2 in control. I called to see the dermie again and found he had moved back to Oregon to open his own practice. So I told them I want someone that is SERIOUS about the lupus and will help me not just schluff me off with another cream. So I go Dec 28 to a female dermie this time. Is there anyone who is hypersensitive to the Plaquenil and if so what does the doc have you on?

Teeha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
(female)

heidiclouser HB User
Re: So Tired

Most people tolerate plaquenil quite well. Are you taking a generic form? Sometimes the filler causes allergic reactions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
(female)

teeha HB Userteeha HB User
Re: So Tired

NO the last Dermie had me on reg plaquenil and in 2 weeks time I broke out in full body rash. I have a problem with most meds. I am very hyper sensetive to medicine. So this is why I am asking if anyone else has this probelm and what they take. I cant even take most steroids.

Teeha

Closed Thread