It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

septemberwoman HB User
Smile needles and trex

After Christmas I am going to be giving myself methotrexate shots once a week. I am excited. I am hoping that I will avoid the awful gut and mouth side effects. Everyone online seems to think it is the best way to get TRex done.
So now instead of thinking about how gloomy it will be after the holidays when everyone gets to go back to their jobs and I am unable to, I will instead think about what could be a great thing for me. We have a potential drug waiting for last minute FDA paperwork--Benelysta--and I for one am praying it is the breakthrough we have all been praying for!!
Yes, it could be a much beter year 2010!!

Old 12-13-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB User
Re: needles and trex

I was thrilled to hear of Benelysta that was mentioned on "The Doctor's" show last week as they gave a brief session on Lupus. I have since looked up the info online and am happy to see that it is getting the attention that it deserves. I definitely agree that a new drug may make some of our days brighter in the future. I am lucky in that I do not have organ involvement as some here do. The joint involvement is bad enough at times, but I do hope this brings much needed relief to those that have more serious involvement. I do hope the FDA moves swiftly for once so all can have a happier new year!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread