It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
(female)

cress HB User
sister has lupus

Hi to all, im new on the forum,please forgive if i post something wrong. My sister has lupus and now she has renal failure. Im having a very hard time understanding what happening with her.Sometimes i think its starting to effect her metal stability. With in one year she has went from being independent to a nursing home. She is no longer allowed to live alone or to drive. As of now she is on the kidney donar list. I feel like a horrible sister as i am not able to help her the way i would like to help. As we live in seperate countries. I wish to bring her to live with me and take care of her but because of her condition its really hard . Please if there is anyone who can help me to understand the disease and what i can possible do to tranport my sister to the country i live in. Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to read my post. God Bless

Old 01-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
(female)

laotzu04 HB User
Re: sister has lupus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
Bless
Hi. I'm new here and while I'm learning all I can as well I just wanted to take a minute to tell you I'm sending you and your sister positive vibes. After reading your post and hearing of your sister's experience with Lupus I feel awful for complaining about my own problems. Bless your hearts! My heart goes out to you. You are here and learning all you can and have only her best interest in mind, and she is fortunate to have you in her life. I will pray for your sister.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread