It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
(female)

stu6217963 HB User
Post question

Should i go threw and write down everything i can remeber from the past years medical wise before i see the Rhuematologist ?
Should i try to get copies of past test results ? We usually see Military doctors but the past 6 yrs i went to a outside doctor ,
The military base is where i had blood or protein in urine test cant rember but i had to go back several times . Where i was very bad Anemia to the point where they had my husband leave the room to ask me if he was hurting me .Then they did blood work
I dont know if i need to take these records with me or not . I will ask as soon as i get my referall from tricare ...

Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
(female)

paperbgprinces HB Userpaperbgprinces HB Userpaperbgprinces HB Userpaperbgprinces HB User
Re: question

Yes get a copy of everything you can and make a copy to give to the rheumatologist. There have been times when I have said one thing, my report says another. If we have it all in writing then it's more difficult to despite.

I wish you all the best, but don't mean to be synicial when I say, don't expect too much. It took me 3 rheumatologists before I found one who ordered the right tests to get me being treated. I've lost count of the number of times I was told it's just Fibromyalgia/in your head/making it up/depressed. If you know something's wrong, stand your ground but expect the worst and hope for the best.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
(female)

stu6217963 HB User
Re: question

[QUOTE=paperbgprinces;4866894]

Thanks we are hoping it is nothing . It would explain alot that been going on but they are sending me based on blood work . They did the same blood work last year and it was fine .
I have started taking pictures of the rash that appears on my face and my hand . I do not usually go to my PCM unless it is for a yearly appointment . I just called the person my insurance said i would be referred to to they said give them 24-48 hrs more to receive it . It would take atleast 4 weeks maybe even 6 weeks depend on which doctor i need to see to get in .I think they are all just trying to drive me crazy..lol

Closed Thread