It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
(female)

alisonkitty HB User
Do these symotoms fit lupus?

I have had many issues for years with my bladder i need to pee every half hour. When i was 12 i suffered from very bad vaginal discharge. Now that i am older i have developed other promblems such as fatigue all the time, insomnia due to aniexty which is treated by ambien now. as well as bowel issues when i go its just a small turd. this has been going on for 2 years. I also have been also getting pain in my ankles, wrists and knees. headahces and recently i had battled a sore throat for a month it went away then i got another one a while later with a cough. does these sypmtoms sound like lupus or something along the lines?

Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
(female)

luvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB User
Re: Do these symotoms fit lupus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonkitty View Post
I have had many issues for years with my bladder i need to pee every half hour. When i was 12 i suffered from very bad vaginal discharge. Now that i am older i have developed other promblems such as fatigue all the time, insomnia due to aniexty which is treated by ambien now. as well as bowel issues when i go its just a small turd. this has been going on for 2 years. I also have been also getting pain in my ankles, wrists and knees. headahces and recently i had battled a sore throat for a month it went away then i got another one a while later with a cough. does these sypmtoms sound like lupus or something along the lines?
Welcome to the board! First I want to tell you that I am sorry you are going through all of this. To answer your question wouldn't really be possible right now. I have been diagnosed with lupus for 15 years now. Trust me some the problems that you are having is def signs of lupus but it is also signs of other illnesses. Has anyone told you that you might have it. Have you seen a rheumatologist? Your primary doctor will def refer you to see one if they are thinking down the line of lupus. Lupus is an auto-immune disease to where your immune system becomes hyperactive and it will attack it's own body tissues and organs. The way to def find out and get a clear diagnostics on it is to go to a rheumy and get a complete blood work-up for lupus. They will look at a few test that will surely be able to tell you if you have lupus and if so how bad is it. One big test they will do is an ANA. Everyone Lupus is not the same. Do you get sick easy. Catch anything that anyone has that is around you? That's a big problem with lupus. Your immune system can't detect what's good for you and what isn't. So it can't protect you like most people immune systems. Like if my daughter was to get sick, I am sure to end up in the hospital due to my immune system says "oh a cold let's bring it in and grow". I know that sounds weird but that's how we explain it to people that is not really medically savy.(not saying you are not) but I just wanted to let you know that your problems are signs of lupus but those are also signs of so many other illnesses. Best thing to do is see a rheumy that way you will not stress yourself trying to diagnose yourself. Have they also checked for fibromyalgia because those are also signs of that illness too. The fatigue,insomnia,pains,headaches, etc. Whatever it is you should tell you primary doctor what you think and see what they say. Please keep me posted. I def want to know what happens. I hope everything works itself out. I will keep you in my prayers. Let us know what the doctor say. Muah!
Pancreatic Stent
Osteoarthritis
Stroke
Leukopenia
Migraines
Power Port implant 2010
Total Right Hip Replacement

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply