It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 06:10 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

laurie864bla HB User
happy holidays to my support team!!

Just wanted to write now to tell you all Happy Holidays--- Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy Kwanzaa.
I am going to have some surgery on Wednesday, so I wanted to make sure I wrote first letting you all know how much you have all meant to our family. I do not think Mark would have a sane mother if not for you on the board, and b/c of this and you all, he will have a great Christmas. You have not only helped others to get Dx with Lyme, but you have helped a little boy feel well enough to enjoy his Christmas. If I was left hanging with no support during this difficult time, I truely would have fallen apart, leaving an 8 yr old alone to fight. Because of your support, I am able to be strong and have helped my son thru his difficult nights, the change of his teacher, and knowing what to do when it got really bad and scary. A big hug to all out there this Christmas and know that you have helped a family in such a big way by your heartfelt prayers and support. You will all be blessed. ---Laurie and family

Old 12-19-2004, 06:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: happy holidays to my support team!!

Laurie, Happy Holidays to you too!

I am praying that all goes well with you on Wednesday. Please post when you are able to so we know you are okay

You are a very strong woman and a wonderful mother. My wish for Christmas is that your precious son recovers asap! This would be the best gift of all!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2004, 09:56 AM   #3
Veteran

dancergirl587 HB User

Thanks for the kind post, Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!!! I'll be thinking of you Wed. And I hope it goes well! Please let us know! I think of you and Mark often and you're in my prayers always, as is everybody else here on the board This board is my lifeline as well, endless support from people experiencing the same things. God bless you all!!!

Old 12-19-2004, 12:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User

Happy holidays to all of you from me also. It's been a difficult time, but all of you make it better and easier. You are my sanity.

Laurie--I will be thinking of you on Wednesday, hope it goes smoothly for you. Hope you get rest this week also, you will need it. It's okay to put yourself first for a few days. Everything will work out.

Blessings and peace to all of you.

Old 12-19-2004, 01:35 PM   #5

braazil HB User

Happy Holidays to all of you ! Laurie - I wish the best! You are a wonderful mother - praying for you , Mark and your family! God Bless You! Braazil

Old 12-19-2004, 03:36 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

velvet48 HB User

happy holidays to you and your family as well. the best of luck with your surgery and with marks recovery as well. big prayers going out to your family and will be thinking of you on wednesday
hugs
karen

Old 12-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ncgirl88 HB User

Hi Laurie - You were there for me when I needed it as well - it works both ways - so Thanks to you! You are amazing - your courage and strength are inspiring...I do not have children yet and cannot imagine how hard it would be to watch a child, my child, fighting for his health and life. So I commend you! Happy Holidays to you too. I am wishing for a Happier New Year for all of us...I will be praying for you on Wednesday - please take care to give yourself time to heal. The angels will be looking over you...no doubt in my mind

Closed Thread