It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2005, 11:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

dealer1111 HB User
Interesting Infromation on Lyme: Artemisinin

This is rewritten by me to pass this info on, it was read somewhere else:

Babesia is the most difficult co-infection to cure. For years, this person has done many prescription combinations for the infection with no success. Tried Zithromax, Mepron and Flagyl with no lasting results.

Tried the natural herb artemisia and that alone helped, but still did not quite eradicate the infection. Then tried artemisinin, and THAT did the trick! They exprienced an intensifying of symptoms right from the start, which included night sweats, chest compression/shortness of breath, chills, and body aches (flu-like symptoms). It has been suggested that when working with these co-infections, a six-month minimum time period is re commended.

Now this person recommends artemisinin to her clients and have had tremendous feedback regarding its effectiveness. She highly suggest this product to anyone for Babesia , and are experiencing symptoms which may include night sweats, chills/fevers, shortness of breath, chest compression, heart pain, loss of appetite, etc.

The typical dosage recommended for artemisinin is 1 capsule 3 times per day, 1 hour away from prescription medications and other natural supplements.

Another product mentioned is Chitosan which is recommend for Herxheimer reactions. Chitosan is wonderful in assisting the body with bowel transit time because it is a dietary fiber, and increases stool bulk and hydrates as well. (Chitosan is made from the shells of crustaceans so caution to patients who are allergic to shellfish.) Also, high quality essential fatty acid supplements and fat soluble nutrients, i.e. Vitamins A, D, E and K should be taken 1 hour away from Chitosan. In addition, clients drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day. The typical dosage recommended is 2 capsules taken 1/2 hour before one meal per day to start. Usually follow this moderate dosage schedule for 2-3 days to confirm tolerance, and then increase as needed.

I have been taken Chitosan and I brought one type the last time, this time they where out of it and purchased a second type, called Fat Burner Chitosan, for Lyme it is not any where as effective as the first. Threw the bottles away and now have to look for them. I want you to know this Chitosan this I noticed while taken the first bottle I felt much much better.

This is a hard disease this is all I will say. I believe I am getting better, but not sure if I am not taken many steps backwards at the same time? I go a few weeks feeling great, then Bang I crash hard. This crash wasn't as hard as the last one but I really thought I was through the fog, but it is here again, but not as thick.

Don't know if this is the right pattern or that the Lyme is waiting until my treatment fails and it becomes immune, then I will see what happens. Scary disease!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

laurie864bla HB User
Re: Interesting Infromation on Lyme: Artemisinin

This product shows amazing promise in fihgting breast cancer as well. Good all the way around!! Thanks for the post ekim.

Old 01-24-2005, 05:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ncgirl88 HB User

Ordered my Artimisinin and got it last week. I haven't started it yet...a little concerned with taking flagyl with it though I think it is safe. I am going to take it to make sure I get rid of the babesia. Thanks for the info. and interesting it is being researched for breast cancer...interesting...

Old 01-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

laurie864bla HB User

Yep. Last study showed an 80% reduction in breast tumors and no side effects. They say in uniquely goes after bad cells and not good ones. Really interesting stuff. I'm so sorry you are not well. I hope you get better real soon.

Last edited by laurie864bla; 01-24-2005 at 05:35 PM.

Old 01-25-2005, 07:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

cjFTWORTH HB User

My Babesia test seems to be up for speculation but the doc will hopefully clarify on Thurs.
I will follow up checking out this product if it appears I have it. I don't understand why I'd show any positive for it, unless there was a contamination problem in the lab. Anyway, thanks Ekim. Also, I replied to an old post of yours a few days ago about Ridoxolan. Did you see it? I've had product recommended and wondered if you ever used it after your post.
Thanks, cj

Closed Thread