It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
(female)

Amber29 HB User
Thumbs up Amber Update!

Suprised to hear from me? I was suppose to be offline this week because of the move but here I am. My husband and 2 daughters became very ill Sunday, Monday & today, and our plumber quit on us this morning. We are suppose to have our plumbing inspection on our house tomorrow so we can move in on Thursday. Don't know if that will be happening now. Seems as though my family is getting better. But this is the part that's amazing to me. I'M NOT SICK!!! This is so fantastic. We had two different illnesses going on in our household over the last few days and I didn't get either one of them, knock on wood. But this means that my immune system is working!! I can't tell you how exciting this is for me. I catch everything that comes along. I guess I'm not totally out of the woods yet but I don't think I'm going to get sick. So even with all the stress and sickness this week, I'm OK!! And I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the board. It's so nice to have a place to come and feel like people understand and can really sympathize and also be happy for you.
Sincerely,
Amber

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2005, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: Amber Update!

Hi Amber! Thank you for sharing your good news!!! It will give hope to others It sounds like you are definitely making progress

You have a great attitude when so many challenges are happening simultaneously. I hope things calm down for you soon and that you continue to feel WELL!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2005, 06:36 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Betterdaysforme HB User

Dear Amber,

I was waiting for you to come back on and say "I'm moved". You obviously are dealing with the stress too. Yippee!

I am sure this helps your down in the dumps feeling too. I can just hear it in your voice. I am so glad. And to think you didn't pick up any of the bugs circulating in your house. That's great.

I have to tell you that I haven't given up on the samento but feel I have to go to Dr. Crist to get some definitive answers. It will at least give me options and poor Ronnie won't feel ike we are treading water. I had no idea he was as upset as he was. Since he fell apart it has kind of taken it's toll on me. I think I have had nerves of steel through most of this but his meltdown put a little crack in that. He seems to be better since we made the appointment so that's a plus. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Maureen

Old 09-14-2005, 02:41 PM   #4
Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Amber,

That is wonderful news! I knew you would get through this and I'm so happy that you didn't get sick, you are getting better, woo-hooooooo!!

Denise

Old 09-14-2005, 04:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

outinthe_woods HB User

Amber! Such good news to hear from you! How wonderful that your immune system is strong enough to ward off more bugs!

Closed Thread