It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2005, 07:20 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
raising the body temp--for astroh2o

Hi astroh20, I decided to start a new thread to answer your question about raising body temp. The book I was talking about in the other thread by Dr. Jernigan is "Beating Lyme Disease Using Alternative Medicine and God-Designed Living." I bought the book a while ago when I read about it here on this site and I went through it cover-to-cover and then decided it was complete whoooey and didn't pick it up again for a long time. As a matter of fact, when people started touting it on this board, I almost piped in and said that I thought it was the silliest book I ever read. If I did that, I would be eating my words right now, because something made me revisit that book and try a few of the things in it, and I thank God that I did because I the methods are working for me.

I'm going to try to simplify the body temperature suggestions for you, here they are:

1. detoxify through fasting, dry-skin brushing, detox baths, heavy metal detoxing, infrared sauna, liver cleanse, change diet to aviod toxin-laden foods.

2. Take wobenzym N, 8-11 tablets three times a day on an empty stomach.

3. reverse the effects of electromagnetic pollution on the body through the use of magnets, peat/wool bedding and possibly a teslar watch, if your budget allows.

4. dry mustard foot baths--one tablespoon mustard powder, one tablespoon ground cayenne pepper in a basin of warm water for 20-30 minutes.

5. Iscar injections (I don't do these, I think you have to buy them from him or something.)

So far I have only done the first two and my body temp came up. I have been doing it for about six weeks. This morning my core body temp at waking was 98.6 for the first time ever since I have been monitering it. I was jumping for joy.

I just want to comment on the synthroid...I took thyroid meds and expected it to raise my temp and it didn't do the job. I ended up taking so much thyroid med that my palms were sweating like rivers and my pulse got dangerously high and my body temp still never came up over 97.9. This is not to say that I don't take thyroid pills, I do take a little bit, but I take one levoxyl in the morning for my thyroid, not for raising my temp.

It's very difficult to change your lifestyle and eating habits. You have to be disciplined. That is why I appreciate that Dr. Jernigan talks about God in his book. With God, all things are possible. When it seems like too much for me, I count on Him and He gives me the strength and focus that I need.

astroh2o, your wife is very fortunate to have you, keep up the good work. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2005, 05:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
Re: raising the body temp--for astroh2o

bringing to the top for astroh2o

Old 11-18-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

wackowoman HB User
Re: raising the body temp--for astroh2o

I am so impressed that you have gotten your core temperature up! Do you feel any different? Stronger? More energy? I have been working on this for so long and am still not getting anywhere.

I spent 3 weeks at Dr. J's clinic (I was very ill) the first time, 2 weeks the second time, and my core temperature still runs between 95-97.

I have even been using the Iscar injections. FYI, you can't get them from Dr. David, you have to have a perscription for them. I got one from my ND.

I had SPECT scans (brain scans) done last week, and they found some 'wart' like things that are causing my seizures. I wonder if that has an effect..

Anyway, I was just excited to hear that you have had success in this area.

Jeanne (aka WW)

Closed Thread