It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2005, 07:15 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User
Rife therapy for Lyme

I recently was diagnosed with Lyme, which actually was a relief because it gave me some tangible foothold for why I was having multiple issues and health problems, wheras I had previosuly been quite healthy.

Anyway onto Rife. I did my own research and found that Rife technology is working for many people. I bought the book "When antiobiotics fail, Lyme disease and Rife machines", then watched a great documentary on Dr. Rife, " Rise and Fall of a Scientific genius: the Forgotten Story of Royal Raymond Rife". Both I recommend if you are considering rifing.

Anyway, because I didn't see many people posting about Rife technology, I figured I'd share some of what I learned.

Basically, Rife found out in the 1930's that many diseases have a viral or bacterial underpinning. He studied this for many years with the help of an extremely advanced microscope that he invented. After this, he determined that frequency emitted from a gas tube antennae would basically kill the germ. After several sessions, the symptoms would go away.

After testing this on human patients, and successfully treating cancer patients, he apparently got in the way of the medical and pharmacuetical agenda and ran into some trouble. Doctors using the technology were threatened with losing their license, and everyone scattered. The science was suppressed successfully until the 1980's when a reporter decided to write a book exposing the whole ordeal.

Anyway back to Lyme. In the early 1990's Rife equipment was applied to Lyme disease when a very resourceful Lyme sufferer decided to recreate some Rife equipment. He also had a powerful microscope to watch the bugs. Anyway, after searching around for the right frequency, he inadvertently gave himself a treatment, killed the bugs on the slide, and began to experience what Lyme rifers call herxing: temporarily feeling worse in order to feel better. ( A healing crisis) This story as well as others are in the book.

So Rife equipment can be had for $500 or less, but decent equipment tends to run between $800 and $3000, some more. Reports are that it actually kills the bugs wheras antibiotics can send the spirochetes into cyst form where they enlodge in more remote locations.

So I got a machine and will start rifing. My decision was that I didn't want the side effects of drugs. Just didn't feel right. Plus I got so irritated with the doctors and their 3 min medicine that I knew this system was not to be trusted. But really the video changed me forever. I really recommend it.

Last edited by raylp; 11-29-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2005, 09:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User
Re: Rife therapy for Lyme

Raylp
Is this the same as the oxygen hyperbaric chamber. I found out yesterday Dr Jemsek will have this in the new office in January. Please keep me updated.
Thanks & Prayers Marsha

Old 11-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #3
Inactive

shaynesmom HB User

ray

which machine did you purchase. i bought one too. there's a backlog from the guy i ordered with, so i'm still waiting to rec.

yes, ppls keep us posted on our resuts.

good luck, lisa

Old 11-30-2005, 04:53 AM   #4
Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi Raylp,

Yes, I have read alot about the Rife Machine and from what I have read, it does work. It takes about 3 years or more of "rife therapy" to kill all the lyme bacterias (spirochetes).

Marsha,

The hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber works completely different compared to the Rife Machine as it uses oxygen to kill off the lyme spirochetes. From what I have read, the lyme bacterias can not survive in these machines, thus killing them off. It's more complicated than that but that is really the bottom line.

The Rife Machine uses electromagnetic waves (opposed to oxygen) to kill off the bacterias.

Most Lyme sufferers use these machines when antibiotics are not working.

If I were to choose between what machine to use, I would choose the Rife Machine.

Raylp, I give you a lot of credit for doing this and I hope you keep us posted on your progress. As you probably already know, you won't feel any "good" effects until after 4 to 6 months.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Denise

Old 11-30-2005, 06:25 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User

Thanks for the support.

The guy who started treating Lyme with Rife, "Doug", has become a sort of legend. He says the first couple of months can be rough, in that you are having regular herx reactions. Then it gets progressively easier over time. The ultimate time that it takes to feel better seems to depend on the severity of the individual case. Mine is sorta mild, I think. At least compared to some people I have talked with.

The book I recommended covers the most commonly used machines.
I bought a GB4000. These are one of the models that some "Lymies" have found to be helpful. These are more expensive than some, at $1700-$2400 w/amp. It shipped quickly too.

I'm actually going to return this piece of equipment though, because I found another device that is said to be able to detect as well as treat. This is an advancement that has appeared in the last few years. It's called an FSCAN2, they sell new for $4000. I got one used. I want to learn how to detect the multiple co-infectors, so this is one of the ways to do this.

One device that I've been told is really great is an F165. This runs just over $1000. It is similar to a GB4000, in that it is a contact device. It has pads or handholds. It's perhaps more advanced in its ability to be programmed, but possibly less powerful. Accuracy of frequency is important, and this thing can sweep through multiple numbers, "wobble" back and forth getting mutations, and do some things that others don't. For more info on this consider researching Dr. Jeff Sutherland and his associates.

Dr. Sutherland is one of the most advanced researchers of Rife therapy. He's pushing the edge. He has been working on using devices that are said to be able to transmit frequency over distance, using some advanced technology called an ABPA, or Advanced Bio Photon Analyzer.

There are less expensive and complicated ways of rifing. I think alot of it has to do with consistency. For exampple, many like the EMEM3, which can be found from $450 and up. It is a plasma device rather than a contact device. This means there is a gas filled glass tube that gives off the frequency like an antennae.

( REMOVED ) The name of the inventor was named Royal Raymond Rife, so please don't omit this. The GB4000 was preceded by the B3 and these can be found used. They aren't quite as advanced, but they are alot cheaper. w/amp I see them for around 1000$.

I think the coolest thing would be to get together with other Lyme sufferers locally and share equipment.

There is alot of info out on the web, and it can be a bit much. Again, I'd start with the book. It covers all the other things in addition to equipment decisions, such as supporting the body through the journey.

Also I previously posted more info on the TMJ board under "The Lyme Factor"

Although there are boards out there on other sites that cover Rife and Lyme, I think it will be fun to share the results here.

So far, I have seen the swelling in my knee be reduced, and my energy pick up. My wife has many sensations. She was using the device last night and some frequencies designed to help vision were giving her all kinds of reactions around her eyes, face, and neck. She loved it. It may sound wierd, but there definately is a pleasure when you feel you are finally getting the upper hand on these little microorganisms that can detract from our quality of life.

Last edited by moderator2; 11-30-2005 at 06:06 PM. Reason: do not post search instructions to find websites - please read and follow the posting rules.

Old 11-30-2005, 06:42 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

dealer1111 HB User

I have a rife machine Purchased for $900.00.

I have used it.

Never had a herx.

Never felt anything was happening to the Lyme.

I can tell when something is working on the Lyme buy the way I feel and the herx reation to it.

For me this was a waiste of $900.00. No results. Just everyone thought I was crazy sitting by this thing.

Good luck sorry you have Lyme.

Old 11-30-2005, 06:44 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User

May i ask which device this was?

Old 11-30-2005, 07:05 AM   #8
Inactive

deejavu HB User

Hi raylp,

Just a short post about how I am progressing and getting so much better from Lyme. I bought Dr. David Jernigan's book called "Beating Lyme Disease using Alternative Medicine" and after using Dr. Jernigan's products for over 2 months, I am able to do things I could never do before.

I have more energy, my mind is more clear, I am actually dating again, and the list goes on. Dr. Jernigan and his entire family had Lyme Disease and he cured everyone.

You may be interested in buying his book and following his treatment protocol as he views Lyme Disease competely different compared to a "conventional" doctor.

Denise

Last edited by deejavu; 11-30-2005 at 07:06 AM.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:56 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

wackowoman HB User

raylp,

Best wishes on what you have chosen to beat Lyme. You sound well researched. Prayers that this is the answer for you and your wife.

Jeanne

Old 12-01-2005, 07:50 AM   #10
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User

Thanks. I appreciate the support. It's great to be able to share and learn with you all.

Closed Thread