It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
(female)

earle HB User
how much pale spike and molybdenum?

i got my package from dr. j today. if you're interested in his book, order it online and not direct. i paid almost $40 for it. should have ordered from a bookstore. i have a discount card from a bookstore and could have saved at least $10 or more.

also the pale spike says to take 30 drops in water 3 times a day. since i'm just starting out, this sounds like wayyyy too much for me. the molybedenum says 1 pill 3 times a day.

i've read that darn book through and i swear i can't find anything about how much to take. maybe i'm just not getting it.

can anybody help with dosage? geez, this is confusing...

Old 01-14-2006, 05:49 AM   #2
Inactive

deejavu HB User
Re: how much pale spike and molybdenum?

Hi Earle,

Yes, I bought my book from Amazon and saved alot of money.

Anyway, 30 drops doesn't mean 30 "droppers". I actually never counted the drops in the "dropper". When I first started the Pake Spike Lobelia, I put only 1 "dropper", not drop, the thingy that acts as a suction dropper in water and let it sit for 2 minutes, then I would swish it around my mouth before swallowing.

I did this 3 times a day until I built up to taking 2 dropperfuls 3 times a day. Sometimes I take more depending on how much I have of it.

I can understand your confusion about "drops" and "droppers"... Just use the suction dropper inside the bottle and start with one dropperful in water twice a day and after a week, I would go to 3 times per day.

Hope that helps,
Denise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 06:00 AM   #3
(female)

earle HB User

denise, do you know how much this will cost if you put an entire dropper full of this stuff every time you take it????

i guess i'm going to have to find something less expensive... there is noooo way i can afford this if you have to put an entire dropperful of this stuff 3 times a day..........

i don't know. my brain just isn't working right now.

Old 01-14-2006, 11:45 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

wackowoman HB User

The dropperfuls don't really have a much in them as you think, you should find that taking them like Denise suggested should last almost a month. I know this is all overwhelming, I have been there. Plus when your brain is on overload this feels like one more thing that you just cannot handle. So just go slow, try doing what Denise has suggested, and see how it goes. Don't make any long term predictions, don't let those negative thoughts overcome you (believe me I know how hard fighting off negative thoughts are). Take a deep breath, decide to try these products because you have them, and see where it goes. Please remember , a huge part of fighting this disease is to be as positive as you can. It is a hard fight I know.

No matter how you choose to go after Lyme it is expensive, whether it is the 'natural way' or with abx. This is not an inexpensive disease!!

Jeanne

Old 01-15-2006, 06:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

Hi Earle
I havent got as far as you yet with the extra aids, but i know its going to be costly!!

Its a terrible bind and a fear of teh unknown, unknown how long its needed , how much and its just another demand on top of dozens of others.

i have browsed many sites over the months and 1 thing i have picked up on is, no matter how little or short a treatment is you take it.

Eg: some peopel only afford 2 months anti'Bs and they need 6, but tehy have the 2 so to keep a fighting chance in some way, as they dont know what may change in the months ahead and teh possiblity of more anti,bs could come up. Or they may get respite from it, or it could be there lucky turn and lyme goes.

You have to take any chance you have, it all kicks the buggers in someway.
The liquids you have brought you will use anyway this week next or next month. If you can not afford more the good thing is you have had what you had its so much better than nothing atall.

if you worry now for then, you may delay the help that the aids are going to do.

I understand your confussion, all i see is a wall of names, and dosages, i have no ideal what half of them are for and do.
But im hoping any tips to ease suffering with treatments and changes we can all learn here together xx

stay strong hun

Julesxx (())

Closed Thread