It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2006, 10:24 AM   #1
(female)

earle HB User
stomach pain and lyme

well everyone more questions. i have been up all night with severe stomach pain. sort of right side (and NO gallbladder, had that out in 97), and where the ribs curves right in the middle. i can't lay on right side, left is a little better but not much.

no fever, course i always have a very low temp, and no vomiting. but the pain is something else. i spent hours in the loo (our british friends will appreciate that, I spent 5 years in europe and still find myself using some of their terms).

my stomach has been very bad since my doc gave me the baixin. the stool is normal color and long and thin.

is this part of lyme or has these antibotics caused an ulcer or something? guess i'm off to the gastro now.

geez, now what else can go wrong??????????

Old 01-15-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User
Re: stomach pain and lyme

Hi Earle
i had terrible pain in the middle of lower ribs, just slightly under them as well.
Pain mostly in my left side but right i can get twinges.

Last time they where very painfull was when i was deeply uncomfortable drowned in symptoms.

The other time is now! after a weekend of detox treatments. Is it possible its organs doing the overtime, dead lyme slim process.

My guess is maybe a good sign, sort of
jules x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Betterdaysforme HB User

Dear Earle & Jules,

I don't really have pain but under my right rib near the bottom I have a "full" feeling as though there is something extra there. This has actually come and gone a couple of times and now that I think about it I will have to figure out if it happens just before a herx. I'm due next week for another one. Hope you all feel better. I am sure it is lyme related and I just keep plugging away with the good old milk thistle to keep the liver clean as I can.

Maureen

Old 01-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

YEap
its like a rubber ring i used when a kid in the swimming pool, but only under the ribs.
Can tell its something over sizing so i gathered an organ?

its teh liver there then.

EARL
good ideal to get a pic of teh human anatomy.

Jules x

Old 01-15-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

EARLE
A very good page contains much info
it addressesses!!
innerbody

Old 01-15-2006, 06:03 PM   #6
(female)

mesmall HB User

Hi Earle,
I have the exact pains in the exact spots as you! It started when I went on the Biaxin/plaquenil combo.I was sure I had kidney stones because I had one years ago in that exact spot on the right,and sometimes feel it on the left.I can't figure out if it's the liver or kidneys,or just the muscles there.Please let me know if you find out what it is.My pains there come and go now,but when I get them it hurts! I take milk thistle and magnesium dailey and drink lots of detox tea(I especially like the yogi brand,which can be found in supermarkets.

Old 01-16-2006, 01:43 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Betterdaysforme HB User

Hey guys,

I don't know if this really exists or not but tonight when I was watching Desperate Housewives Susan went in for an MRI for some fake symptoms because she wanted to connect with a cute doctor. Anyway he came to visit her and said the MRI showed she had a wandering spleen. I wonder if there really is such a thing and that is the possible fullness feeling I get ocassionally? Maybe it was just part of the storyline.

Maureen

Old 01-16-2006, 02:08 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

Definatley Worth reading up about.

another suggestion is.

when ever we use are muscles we get cramps ,aches,pins and kneedles.
I had forgoitten that we actually have the in our stomaches to.
so any body movement pulls on them.

and also when we have eaten.
things move around, course i only think of limbs muscles i can see...

just a thought

jules x

Closed Thread