It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2006, 10:07 AM   #1
(female)

Burnt Bees HB User
Anyone following Dr. Jernigans protocol..read here

Hi i have been looking at Dr. Jernigan's protocol and was told to order this "Neuro-Antitox II Formula CNS/PNS" due to my vision problems. I am sure it will help my tingling problems as well, since it is for the CNS. I also have a lot of joint pain andd Jernigan says you may have to use several neuro-antitox formulas based on your symptoms. Is anyone on multiple neuro-antitox formulas ? or do people with multiple symptoms just take the basic neuro-antitox. i am concerned because i want to see an improvement in my vision first, since it was my first and worst symptom, so i think i should take the one for the CNS/PNS and then see how i feel but if the basic has helped people with multiple symptoms, maybe i should start there? also how safe is this product? has anyone had adverse reactions to this? i am very skeptical about putting things in my body that i am unsure of. i do not yet have a diagnosis of lyme disease, but have been tested for many things and all have come back normal, i am going to get tested with igeneX soon. Is it okay that i start a jernigan product before a diagnosis? Please, any insight on the above would help a lot.

Thanks and be well,
Michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2006, 10:57 AM   #2
Inactive

deejavu HB User
Re: Anyone following Dr. Jernigans protocol..read here

Hi Michelle,

How are you? I take the Neuro-Antitox Formula II CNS/PNS 3 times a day.

This is a brand new product which is "not" mentioned in Dr. J's book.

What happened was I used to order 3 products which is really now 1 product which I mentioned above.

That's what you were saying Dr. Jernigan said in his book which is now outdated.

I used to take Pale Spike Lobelia, Silphitrin, and Neuro-Antitox Formula for CNS in the capsules. I think all the Neuro-Antitox Capsules are now discontinued and replaced with that "one" product.

The reason Dr. Jernigan did this was because he found that every new patient that has come to his clinic (for lyme) and he has many patients, test positive for Ammonia and heavy metal toxins.

So in the long run, instead of taking 3 separate products, I now only have to take 1 for the ammonia and toxins.

I also take Borrelogen and Microbojen, that is still the same. Those act like antibiotics even though they are natural. Very potent products!

You asked if you should take this product (Neuro-Antitox Formula II CNS/PNS) even before being diagnosed or tested. My answer is yes.

It's all natural and you have nothing to lose by taking it as it can't hurt you in any which way or form and won't affect your testing or diagnosis in any way. On the other hand, I think his other products such as Borrelogen and Microbojen would affect it.

If your vision, tingling problems, and joint pains start to improve after 1 month or 2, then you know that the ammonia and toxins are being removed from your body. I know I felt a drastic improvement after 4 or 6 weeks.

I would give it 2 months to see how you feel and if you notice any changes.

Dr. Jernignan will be coming out with an updated book within a year or so.

I hope that helps,
Denise

Last edited by deejavu; 03-26-2006 at 10:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread