It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2006, 07:56 AM   #1
(female)

srocc20655 HB User
Can hardly hold my head up

Do you guys feel like you can hardly hold your head up? I am trying to work -down to 1/2 days and every day is a challenge. I am dizzy and my head feels wobbly. I have a really stiff neck still.

Have only been on Doxy for one week. Am waiting for Igenex test to come back. I hope it is accurate.

Things have to look up soon.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:12 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Re: Can hardly hold my head up

Hi srocc20655.

I know that feeling.

I work full-time from home at a technical job. Most of the time I feel really tired, but once in a while I get so bad that I can't keep my head up or my eyes open.

The stinky part is that a good nights sleep doesn't help me. I still feel drunk when I wake up.

I've been on Doxy for 9 monthsd and I am slowly getting better. I have some days where I don't need naps.

Try to muddle through it and hang in there. You will feel better someday.

Peace and health to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2006, 10:24 AM   #3
(female)

jillybean81 HB User

srocc20655,
ABSOLUTELY know that feeling. I work full time and for a while it was an absolute nightmare! The Doxy makes me SUPER tired too. On top of body aches, it is just so hard to be effiecient. Every day for months I had to go home straight after work and lay down for a few hours. I hope you have a good doc and the tests are accurate! I had a lot of neck pain too...I found laying with a heating pad always made me feel so much better! AND the detox baths were a godsend as well!!!!
When were you bit? Did you get a bulls eye?!

Old 06-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
(female)

srocc20655 HB User

Ok ready for a strange story. This is my theory. I am not very outdoorsy so I don't often get bites of any kind and there is not a lot of Lyme in Michigan. However, back in early December I flew from Chicago to Indianapolis with a bunch of deer hunters. I think had been hunting in Wisconsin. Anyways, they were still in their hunting clothes. That night I stayed at a hotel at the Indy airport and when I woke up in the morning I had a big bite of some kind on my right wrist/forearm. It had a white center and red around it. It didn't last that long and I thought it was a spider bite. Little did I know. One month later I started getting sick. If I didn't have any bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!! How's that for strange!!

Old 06-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

Hi Sroc

That time you cant hold your head up is teh worst, i often have it prior to what i call one of my toxic attacks.

I knwo if i have alot of sugar i can get like it.

When i eventually am in teh position to lie down, i go into a strange over releaxed sleep wonderfull BUT wake in teh worst hangovers.

I usually get this when im not good, and my body is all up in the air, more so than normal. Watch your urine make sure its not to dark, i see mine as part of my herxing, as it links with these times of pain and bloated and back ache ( kidneys ) fatigued to teh max and no strength to hold my head up is s big annoyance as i get to teh stage where i cant drive.

You should eventually learn to read all your bodies signs, it takes a couple of months.

1 week doxy is not long but could be long enough to be having some overload.

keep drinking plenty of water.

and i hope this wave passes over soon.
Jules x

Old 06-20-2006, 02:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

dealer1111 HB User

All day. Man my head wieghs a ton. Thank God my body feels heavier, others I think I would tip over.

Closed Thread