It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User
Question Anyone Know of a LLMD in the Holmdel NJ area??

Hi All I have a cousin who may possibly have Lyme's would like to know if anyone knows of an LLMD in the Holmdel New Jersey area ~~~~ would appreciate any info on this Thank's all ~~~ GiGi I had an 800 number to check on Dr's BUT darned if I can find it!!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 05:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: Anyone Know of a LLMD in the Holmdel NJ area??

Hi GiGiof2. I don't know areas of NJ. but I know of three Lyme doctors in NJ who come highly recommended: in Jackson, West Caldwell, and Howell. If you would like one of their names, let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

lymegirl HB User

Hi GiGiof2

I am not to far from Holmdel and I see Dr E in Jackson. I highly recommend her. I know other people who see the Dr in Howell and are happy with him also. Either Dr is about 45 minutes from holmdel.

Best of luck to your cousin.

Old 07-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #4
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User

Hi Ticker & lymegirl ~~~ I also use Dr E in Jackson~~~ I dont know the Dr in Howell~~thats where I live I didnt know there was one here in Howell~~I thought possibly there was one a little farther North near her ~~~ But if not I am sure she will make the trip ~~~as lymegirl said it is only about 45 mins down here~~~ Thanks to both of you~~ GiGI ~~ You both have posted great info on these boards that I greatly appreciate!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 06:49 PM   #5
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User

Please post the dr in Howell~~~ Thank you~~~ GiGi

Old 07-06-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Gigiof2. Dr. Steven Streit is in Howell.

I am glad you and lymegirl see Dr. E., I have heard only good things about her.

I hope your cousin can see someone soon.

Old 07-06-2006, 07:28 PM   #7
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User

Hi Ticker~~Thanks ,my brain is such mush ,now that you mention it I do remember some one telling me about Dr Streit~~ As for Dr E when lymes first showed up here in our area about 27 or so years ago DrE and her husband Dr Druelle were right on the forefront ~~ Both she and her husband had lymes along with their children and her brother ~~so they were always being written up in the local papers due to the fact that they were all over the place researching and learning whatever they could~~I am just so grateful that she is only 5 mins away from where I live~~~Again I thank you for all the information that you pass along~~~ GiGi

Old 07-07-2006, 08:15 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi GiGi, I am happy to help when I can

You are very lucky to be so close to such an excellent doctor. I am sure she can really understand it since she and her family have all had it. I hope your treatment is going well.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:40 PM   #9
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User

Ticker ~~Trust me I had no idea JUST HOW lucky I was until I started treatment~~~ I chose the alternative approach which takes a bit longer BUT I am getting there ~~~lately it has been headaches ~~~BUT there is also a lot of stress in my life at this point ~~~so I know from reading that this does not help~~~~ Thank god my kids are older (one married lives nearby) the other is in another state ~~~so it is easier for me to hit the bed when I need to ~~~ Thanks for all ur help!!!! GiGi

Closed Thread