It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 01:14 AM   #1
(female)

arcticablue HB User
Has anyone tried H202 or Photoluminescent Therapy?

I haven't been on here since February or March. I'm still prgnant and still very sick. I was wondering if anyone has tried H202 or photoluminescent therapy. If so, what results did you get and how did it make you feel? Has anyone experienced any relief from vitamin C infusions, chelation therapy or from using a hyperbaric oxygen chamber? I have recently quit seeing Dr. C and have moved on to another Dr. who helped a friend who had Lyme and has now been well for over 15 years now. I am anxious to start my treatment, but am not sure what to expect. I thought I read a post about someone who had H202 therapy and thought they posted that it made them feel a lot better. Please let me know if you have had any of these therapies. Thanks!

Arctica

Old 07-20-2006, 04:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
Re: Has anyone tried H202 or Photoluminescent Therapy?

Hi Arcticablue, sorry you are still so sick. I still have stuff going on too that I can't seem to get rid of, I'm still battling this thing. It is especially hard when you are pregnant, you must be so tired. Do you have other children? I'm sorry, I can't remember but I think you said you did.

Anyway, my doctor offers vitamin C IV's for chronic fatigue and she also does chelation IV's with EDTA. I go to her office once a week for H202 IV and it has helped me a lot. I am going today and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't remember when I started doing this, but it's been a couple months at least.

A friend of mine went in the hyberbaric oxygen chamber many times but she said she didn't get the results she was looking for. It helped a little, but not enough for the money that it cost. I have never tried that.

How about your friend who has been well for over 15 years? Can you tell us a little about how he/she got to that point?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #3
(female)

arcticablue HB User
Re: Has anyone tried H202 or Photoluminescent Therapy?

Wow! Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I had my hydrogen peroxide I.V. on August 7th. I feel really good! I haven't had any body pain or headaches. I feel like the treatment has given me a new lease on life for the time being. I am definitely planning on going back to have another treatment soon. I have been out of the house more times in the past two weeks than I have been in the last year. I have energy and no pain. I definitely know that the I.V. has helped alleviate the Babesia symptoms. If any of you get the chance to try a hydrogen peroxide I.V., well...please try it! I was skeptical at first, but I now know it helps. H2O2 does cross the blood-brain barrier somewhat, and that is good! I had to do something to help me and the baby that will be born really soon. Oh, I'll ask my friend what all she took for her Lyme. She was one of the lucky ones who tested positive for just Lyme, which seems rare these days. I do know that she mixed antibiotics with various natural approaches and I.V.'s.

Closed Thread