It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2006, 01:29 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Oh no - I'm getting jerked around by pre-lyme guy

Hi guys. I got a quick request.

The jerk who broke up with me when I got sick has come sniffing around again. He invited me on his boat to see baby Osprey's, then he never called when he said he would.

Its a long story but this guy is my weakness. He's my soul mate who turned out to be a selfish jerk. This is a guy who made love to me on the beach under a full moon etc, etc, etc and then turned out to be bad news. In 5 years he never once said that he loved me.

Anyway .... please pray that I have strength to say no. Seeing him or even talking to him is not healthy.

I gotta stay away from this guy.

It doesn't help that most friends I ever made also ran away when I got sick. I called 2 girlfriends tonight to hopefully make plans so I keep myself occupied.

I need to be strong. Dear Lord, please help me make the right choice.

I haven't had physical relations since being with him. When we were "together", it was the most passionate feeling I ever felt. Now as I recover, I notice that I am aware of my "needs". I may have sex again someday but I don't want it to be with this guy.

Whoever reads this, please say a quick prayer for Mickie to stay her healthy course and be strong and not give in!

Thanks and love from Mickie

Last edited by 6Blues; 07-29-2006 at 01:31 AM.

Old 07-29-2006, 03:09 AM   #2
(female)

HIPHOPDIVA HB User
Re: Oh no - I'm getting jerked around by pre-lyme guy

Lol
I Am Not Laughing At You, Im Laughing With You....even Though You May Not Be Laughing...
I Totally Understand Your Feelings!!!! My Ex Husband Was The One That I Ran Back To All The Time And He Did Nothing But Hurt Me Over And Over Again....then I Got The Worst While With Him....although He Stayed By My Side, I Would Have Probably Been Better Off If He Wasnt There.

You Need To Take Care Of You, Keep Reminding Yourself That When You Needed Him The Most He Bounced Out....that Is Not Love.....if He Really Cared About You He Would Have Tried To Understand And Supported You.

Love Yourself More Than That Man.....you Will Make The Right Decision.......especially Now That You Are Feeling Better!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Thanks HIP. Good to hear from you.

I am making a list of things to do today. I may not get them done, but I will try to stay busy and not check my phone every 5 min's.

Thanks for the encouragment. This guys a pipsqueek compared to my battle with Lyme - LOL - right?

Peace and healthy relationships to all.

Old 07-29-2006, 10:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi Blues! WEll maybe give him some of his own medicine....Get a piece of him then throw him away to the wolves heheeh....just teasing...I hope things work out for you the way you would like them too.....

Your in my thoughts and Prayer's....

Old 07-29-2006, 05:44 PM   #5
(male)

dorkdad HB User

Men can be insensitive pigs.

Remember that when he comes sniffing around.

DD

Old 07-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

You deserve better. I will pray for you to have the strength to say no.

NO NO NO. You can do it. Practice NO NO.

Prayers....Marsha

Old 07-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

TINUVIEL HB User

Run, Mickie, run!!! Stay away from that guy, don't let him come near you. Call the phone company and get the call blocking service and block his phone number.

Quote:
He's my soul mate who turned out to be a selfish jerk.
He is NOT your soul mate. Your soul mate would be someone who treats you with consideration and respect consistantly through their BEHAVIOR and ACTIONS, NOT a selfish jerk!

I know I'm always recommending books, but here I go again. This one is called 'Don't Call That Man' by Barbara Findling. Highly recommended and relevant. See if you recognize him among the profiles mentioned in one of her books.

Last edited by TINUVIEL; 07-29-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Old 07-30-2006, 09:29 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

outinthe_woods HB User

Awwwwwww DorkDad, now you just made me crack up at this sorry state of our 6 Blues... How can one stay mad at a guy when another guy (but a more worthy one!) makes the final crack? LOL

But seriously, 6 blues, if it's only sex that this guy is fulfilling in you, maybe just thinking about where that places in YOUR whole life (like where is he when you're really in that awful Limey place - or all the other down places when you could sure use a soft understanding and accepting place to fall) and just accept it for what it is, maybe not your soul mate for this part of your life, just that admittedly consuming sex part that makes thinking logically too hard to do otherwise.... sighhhh

Guess I'm just saying, accept him for what he gives you, not what you need to have a supported nurturing life.....that may come with someone else when those ol' hormones take a back seat...

Closed Thread