It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2006, 06:48 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Cowgirl:) And Dorkdad:)

I just want to say what wonderful energies I get when I read your post....How it sounds that you TWO work together and NOT against eachother....How you share your happiness with all of us...and your inner selves....

My Miracle this last month.....I brought home a Foster girl...she is an akita...she was preganant and 2 weeks ago she had 8 BEAUTIFUL PUPPIES ALL FULL OF WONDERFUL ENERGY....I was allowed by Nola to help her deliver them and the bond between us was wonderful......

And because I have reached my hand out to a couple of people at the shelter I have made a couple of new friends Now I just have to becareful and not push them away...Life is wonderful ....I feel like I am getting another chance at it....

Miss you Jeanne!!!! Stay Strong.....hope you are back in the saddle....haahaha...........BIG HUG TO YOU!!!!!!!

Thanks DorkDad for all of your heartfelt thoughts on here

Last edited by jojo; 07-30-2006 at 06:50 AM.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:36 PM   #2
(male)

dorkdad HB User
Re: Cowgirl:) And Dorkdad:)

Jojo,

what a wonderful miracle - squiggly bundles of joy! How long to you get to keep your new fosterling?

Thanks for your kind words -Jeannes spirit is always behind my words.

Her miracle for today was walking with a friend, then going to a coffee shop and having a book club, using the miracle book she has shared with you all. She is still volunteering with the horses when she can- still has those nasty bad days without sleep. She is finding miracles all around her - she is determinded to receive all the gifts of this time there are out there for her.Determined that when that miraculous miracle of sleep comes she will be ready for it, spiritually and physically.

We are delighted to hear that you are doing so much better. Glad to hear that you are meeting new people, slowing learning to trust again. It is a new life isn't it? WW always says. 'that was in my other life', this is my new life. A time to uniquely start again.

thinking of you,
DD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Yes it is a new beginning....and even if I stay where I am at today that will be soooooo much better than where I was....This is truly a Miracle....

I am trying to get my toes wet being around people...I still struggle with mental stuff...but I guess who wouldn't if you had two huge goose eggs on your head...haha...I feel they are bacteria just waiting there to come back alive...but you know the doctors are right...it is all in MY head....LOL...LITERALLY!!!
But life is good right now so I accept these critters living in my head...

YEAH I am sooooo very HAPPY FOR YOU JEANNE....for being able to do the things you have been doing lately....GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Keep LIVING and finding allllll of those Miracles aruond you

DorkDad do you have Lyme also?

With my fostering babies from the shelter....Momma Nola will be with us until she is adopted out after the babies are ready to go...Which will be 6 more weeks...they are 2 weeks old now...My akita...LEA is so special...she just LOVES EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING....she is allowed most of the time to clean on the babies...then Nola once in a while will get upset...but no big fights...and the GRandma dog that was abandoned and left in the cold in February she just doesn't care what is going on as long as she has a blanket to sleep on....The energies from all of these beautiful creatures has really helped me feel Love, Warmth and caring again....yep we do tend to find what our souls need....

Hope you both are doing well today!
And God Bless You Both!!!!

Old 08-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #4
(male)

dorkdad HB User

"She just doesn't care what is going on as long as she has a blanket to sleep on."

Words to live by.

I was tested positive for Lyme but have never had any symptoms. Used Dr. J's products just in case.

DD

Old 08-03-2006, 05:45 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sorry to hear you have lyme....you have a point there maybe we should all listen to little critters like Grandma....

Hugs to Jeanne and You.....

Ride em Cowgirl!!!!!

Closed Thread