It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 10:20 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Dr. "J'" tinctures........

Good Day Everyone! I am wondering how many of you have done Dr. J's protocol I know Denise did it with good results...am wondering since I can't talk with her...which of his tintures did you do and for how long?

Thank You.....

Old 08-02-2006, 05:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
Re: Dr. "J'" tinctures........

I have taken borrelogen, microbojen, anti neurotox and yeast ease. They all are very effective for me, but I don't buy microbojen anymore. Borrelogen seemed to work more on the lyme than microbojen, so I don't buy both anymore. Things do get expensive, so I just had to cut back a little.

I follow Dr. J's detoxifying protocol very closely and it is amazing, he's a brilliant doctor, I really think he understands the human body better than most.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
(male)

dorkdad HB User

WW ( and I ) never used abx, used borrelogen, microbojen,Pale Spike Lobelia and Silphtrin (to rid the body of ammonia. You can't buy Pale Spike or Silphtrin, they are both in the Nuero-Antitox CNS/PNS formula which Jeanne still uses.

Denise also used these products.

And I agree, he is a brilliant dr.

DD

Old 08-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

[I]Thank You Sleeper and DorkDad...for the information...truly appreciated! I am having one of my off days with my head today...and I am thnking that maybe I need to REALLY put some thought into going either back on antibiotics or try Dr. J.....treatment....if either of you come back on here...how long did it take to work? To feel effects? and how long have you been on it?

Thank You both and to Jeanne....makes you wonder if a one Doctor could come up with something like this...then why is it so hard for others to understand....

BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!/I]

Old 08-03-2006, 11:35 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi jojo. is denniose worst with her treatment? thats why understood in your post... i though she is not here because she is not allowed.. is she doing better? does enybody knows how is she doing??

Last edited by brid; 08-03-2006 at 11:41 AM.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Brid.....ohhhh...no I didn't mean to imply I knew how Denise was....I just meant last I heard of her that she was doing Dr. "J'.s...tinctures.....last time someone posted she was doing great!

Hope you are doing well....haven't heard much from you on here lately....you doing better???

Big Hugs.....

Old 08-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi jojo...i thought you meant she wasnt doing good... hopefully she is good, i miss her!i was better, but in the last 4 days again the leg pain , neck pain.. and more pain..i guess is normal to feel bad after you feel better... maybe is time ti swich abx, dont know.. i guess i will give a call to doctor c one of these days... how are you doing?i see a lot new peolple ehre, thats great! but the sad thing is a lot of the older peolple is not here anymore, havent heard again from maureen, jeane, jules,debil, etc etca big hug for you

Old 08-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

WEll I did it...I ordered from Dr. J....I am hoping that this will help the inflammation on my head and in my mouth...

Will keep you all posted when I recieve it and start taking it....I decided I am going to take this route before I get back on antibiotics....

Hugs to you all.....

Thank You DD and Sleeper for your input....

Old 08-04-2006, 09:58 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

I order a bunch of stuff from Dr. J ~ about $300 worth.

I accifentally hit the "submit" button twice and my credit card was charged double.

I was so sick at the time. A rep from Dr. J's office called me to say that they would issue a refund. I guess they did but I can't find it.

Sad - so much stupid money I wasted or lost 'cuz I was too sick to care or I couldn't remember.

Anyway, I have the pale spike in liquid form. It has to be mixed with water. I can't handle that right now. I can hardly manage taking my abx and a few important supplments, let alone adding a new one.

I also got the neuro anti-tox and same story - I just can't manage to fit it into my daily pill-o-rama.

Sad but true. I have medicines that can help me and I'm too sick to remember to take them or too sick to fit them into my medicine schedule.

I wish I could sell it to someone. I'll probably end up throwing it away. A $600 mistake. What a waste.

Good luck Jojo - please keep us posted on any effects you notice.

Peace and health to you.

Old 08-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
(male)

dorkdad HB User

HEY Jojo,

Deise's last post she was doing extremely well and was only using Dr.J's Neuro-Antiton CNS/PNS formula - just in case. If I remember correctly it took her about 6 months to feel totally better, but she noticed improvement in about 3 months.

jeanne also felt better in several months. But because she had so much brain damage she would feel really good, then not be able to sleep again. So she has bounced around a lot with the sleep issue. But the Lyme issue she felt like improved a lot in 6 months. Still struggling with that sleep issue, trying to find the missing piece of the puzzle. Maybe it is just time to heal, it is hard on both of us.

Glad you are taking a chance - Ddo keep us posted - we both want to hear about your progress.

DD

Old 08-15-2006, 04:00 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Yippie skippy it finally got here...and I just took my first dose of the Borrelogen/ Neuro antitox, and the Microbojen.....so let's see what happens.....It would just blow me away if my GOOSE Eggs start going away on my head...and if the continuing sores inside my poor nose goes away...and if the swelling in my mouth goes away and the black on the roof of my mouth goes away.......and if I stop feeling parinoid...and closed in.... I started breaking out with lyme rash in my hair line and forehead again last week...and my breathing in my lungs feel heavy again...So I have been off of ALLLLL med's for over a year.....time to kick lymie's butt again.....

So to any of you out there that have taken this with/without water...meals or no meals....what seemed to work the best for you.....

Thanks for any input.....will keep you all informed ......okay so this is DAY ONE....gonna be positive here that it will kill the rest of these buggers in me....yep staying positive.....

Hugs to you all.......

Old 08-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hellooooo....I have another question....should I expect any herx's

Thank YOu again....
Hugs.....

Old 08-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #13
(male)

dorkdad HB User

No herxing on Dr. J's products although in the beginning no one feels great.

Jeanne always put hers in a glass with little bit of water and slurpped it down.

She usually took it before meals.

Will be watching for good news.

DD

Old 08-17-2006, 05:54 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi DD and WW....thank You for your support...I'm really hoping this will help take care of the last of (I am assuming) lymmies....I found out a couple of years ago about another bacteria that we ALLLL have and it is like the lyme bacteria in the fact that it makes cells around the bacteria and has to be treated waaayyyyyy longer than the normal treatment is for it....so really don't know which one I'm still dealing with...might have to just make a trip to the doctor before the snow starts....

Hope you both are feeling well!!!
awwww....the little ones are a month and a half old now....they're all over the place ....sooooooo cute....they are the miracles of life...but ....I DON'T WANT THEM TO GROW UP.....

Big Hugs to you Both!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hi jojo.

I want to wish you well on Dr. J's stuff. I pray that this will work for you.

Keep us posted!

Closed Thread