It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User
wondering.......

where is frango, jules, dennisse, maureen, cindy, prema, wackowoman,nycinnola , debil, and so many moreeeeeeee....hope you all feeling better!! and hope to hear soon from you!1 pleae, keep us updated!! hugs and more hugs!!

Old 08-11-2006, 06:46 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

debill HB User
Re: wondering.......

Hi Brid,

I have been here on and off. Just reading though. I have been in kind of a funk. I am sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you are feeling well.

deb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

I often think of these folks too.

Also, chocolatesprinkle, Maureen, cjFtWorth, Jon, Romans12:12 (Shanna), and more that my Swiss cheese memory cannot recall names.

I also noticed that some of the newbies aren't posting. I hope they're Ok.

What a stupid disease. What a great board.

Old 08-11-2006, 09:33 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Smyle HB User

Hi Brid and all:

Thanks for posting, I am out here checking in by reading from time to time. I am sorry about your friend and I hope he will be okay.

I know you will all understand even though this sounds harsh, but I have not been posting because I am sick of lyme, sick of dealing with it, sick of being sick, I just want it to go away...

I am thinking I am going to have to do I.V. and will probably set it up for later this month. I had felt like I was making progress, but lately have felt like I have hit a plateau, or maybe even backslid a little. What I am left with is mostly just neurologic issues and I am worried about permanent irreversible neurologic damage if I don't do the I.V. I am also worried that I already have that and the I.V. won't help... Oh well, what can you do.

I have been reading and keeping you all in my prayers. I hope I can come on soon and say "Hey guys, I am all better- here's what I did..." I hope that for all of us. This is a sucky, sucky disease...

Frango

Old 08-11-2006, 09:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi my dear friends, i totally understand you all, i am the same... up and downs... and the distress of my friend...sometomes i alson dont write much beause is all the same, you get better, then you get worst, but is always good to know about all of you and keep in touch, even though we dont know each other personally, i think about you as my frioends and i care very much about all of you and would like to know about you always... is like a litle family that we share a lot of things in common and understand each other better that our own famuly... i am having hard days, very sad and still shock about my friend, i just call him at the hospital and gave him courage, he sound really bad, he can hardly talk, he told me that his tonge, trought, mouth is all swallen and he is soooo hungry, he is just dreaming about having some food in his mouth...at least my comfort is that for what he has, i guess mayo clinic is very good and i have rea some success stories about pelople with t cell lymphoma stage 4 and i hope and pray he will be one of those, he is sucha good guys and have suffer so much that he deserve the opportunity to see his little girls growing, i still believe in miracles... i sent you guys a big hug!! and hope you write once in a while!!

Last edited by brid; 08-11-2006 at 09:35 PM.

Closed Thread