It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2006, 06:58 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Frango??

Helllloooooo....are you out there? How are you doing...Been awhile since we've heard from you....Hope you are doing GREAT!!

Hugs to you.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Smyle HB User
Re: Frango??

Hi JoJo:

Thanks for asking, I'm out here. Mostly a little better, some days a little worse- you know how it goes... My kids are home for the summer and I can't be on the computer as much- But I always read the postings and send good thoughts the way of those who need them...

Hugs to you all-

Frango

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 01:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hi Frango - great to hear from you.

Hows the balance thing?

Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Frango thanks for popping in....the boards are kind of quiet here lately...glad you are having some good days....YIPPPIEEE....Hope you are being able to take care of yourself with the little ones home....

BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!!

Old 08-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi frango..so happy to hear from you!.i was wondering were were you... how are you imprvving?
? whats up with your ertigo?? i am the same... not worse at least but i am still not perfect... i guess more patience...big hug!

Old 08-22-2006, 06:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Smyle HB User

Hi guys:

I still have the disequilibrium and floaters. Those have never changed or improved- so frustrating. I went to another neurologist and they said they couldn't do anything for me. Can you believe that- an abnormal EEG, tremors- which I was having while I was there, headhaches, etc and they say they can't help me. I had mentioned that my diagnosis was chronic lyme which I think was the issue for them.

I am trying to decide if I should try I.V., I just don't know. I don't understand why people don't just get better from this disease.

Thank you all for wondering about me, You guys are the best...

JoJo- how's the jernigan stuff going? I think I saw that you were going to give it a try...

6 blues- I was keeping you in my thoughts I saw that the Levaquin was giving you a really bad time- I hope that means you killed off some bad, bad bartonella...

Brid- How's your friend. I hope he will pull through. Mayo is the best place to be for things like cancer.

Hugs-

Frango

Last edited by Smyle; 08-22-2006 at 06:40 AM.

Old 08-22-2006, 08:16 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hey Frango. Hang in there. Its frustrating to work so hard at this and not see any results. I know all about that

I plumb forgot what your current treatment is. What are you on now?

IVs may be a good thing for you to try. I haven't done that yet. I am waiting for the Levaquin to do its job and then see if I feel there is Lyme left after I kick Bartonella butt.

Thinking of you -

Old 08-22-2006, 08:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi frango!!! i know, is sooo frustrating when you go to sooo many doctors expecting to get cure or at least get better or and answer to your symptoms and the dont know!!and sometimes you know more than them!!!or what is worst, they tell you is in your mind, that you are deppressed, anxious and the mind can ause sooo many things, i really cant stand the last one...i really hope some of these days you come out with and answer, sometime ago, on tv, was a special abouyt peolple having vertigos and was some inner ear problem, i am sure you already went to that one too...i havent talk to my friend since last week, but last i knew was thet he was havong quemotherapy at mayo, he was having a hard time last week, lots of treatments, the his wife told me he was responding good, at least he was able to drink liquids after soo many weeks.. i will call today or tomorrow, hope he is able to eat..is he gets stable, i think he wants to return here to have his quemotherapies, he wants to be with his family, also over there is sooo expensive..i hope he heals soon, i have hope..send ou a big hug and keep in tocuh

Old 08-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

Frango
Good to hear from you. I have been keeping up with you some in other places. Sorry your having the eye problems, I know that can be scary. Maybe the IV's will be your magic bullet. I tried them for months and I did improve but then have had a few setbacks.

Hope we hear some good news from you soon.
Prayers....Marsha

Closed Thread