It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2006, 07:46 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User
i feel like a newbie again :-(

Hello to every one
friends i havent written with for ages and especailly to the newbies which are now posts and posts ahead since i last logged in and would take me many hours reading to catch up im sure.

I hope you are all doing well, i have been off the internet for what must be nearly 6/8 weeks. Finances means i lost my home connection and i have to get to the library to use a PC.

Im going to have a good browse of the threads and hopefully see some old mates.
Did maureen ever return?
hows TML, 6blues, GGB, Brill, Ronin, Ticker, Frango, romans, pearls.
and so many members i do remember you all.
love to you all and best wishes and health
Jules xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by battling on; 08-21-2006 at 07:48 AM.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User
Re: i feel like a newbie again :-(

ji julessss, i was missing you, i know what you mean about finances problemes...i do miracles to get to pay all my bills until know,.. how are you feeling?? nothing about maureen, dennisse,and many others.. hope you can get to a computer once in a while, is always good to know about you... big hug!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 07:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

battling on HB User

HIya BRID!!
so nice to read you again lol
i have 2 minutes before session ends, will get back as soon as possible, cant belive maureen never came back, suppose time changes , i got most support and relief here thna anywhere else on teh internet, i feel comfortable here, so will be around more when back on at home.
love to all
jules xxx

Old 08-21-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hey Jules. Great to hear from you! How you been babe?

Sry to hear about the $$ problems. I got 'em too. I rotate which bills get paid. Scary stuff.

How are you feeling physically? Last time you posted I think you were ordering sea salt.

Pls let us know how you are, how you feel, how are the meds.

Maureen never came back after her visit to the hosptial with pneumonia and her physical therapy afterwards. That takes a long time to recover from so hopefully she'll be be back soon. Denise and Jeanne are still banned. Dorkdad comes on for Jean sometimes.

Lots of newbies which is sad to think how many ppl this stupid disease affects.

Hopefully we can all help each other recover and get through this.

Peace and health to you.

Old 08-21-2006, 10:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Roman77 HB User

hi jules!! glad to hear you're still around. i've been kind of "gone missing" myself and just resurfaced yesterday. i guess great minds think alike huh?

anyway i'm so sorry to hear about the $$ struggle, we've all been there...just one more fight this lymes puts us through. but hang in there you're one tough cookie.

how have you been feeling? give us an update when you can. hope you have been making some forward progress.

take care dear.

shanna
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

Old 08-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

Jules
Great to hear from you. I repeat what the others said. Give us an update. I sure miss the green room. Prayers.....Marsha

Old 08-26-2006, 08:41 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

Hi Jules. Sorry to hear about your internet problem.

I am doing well. I am back to work and have done pretty well over my first full week back. My divorce is moving ahead and I am continuing with the whirlpool baths daily. My plan now is to locate a condo in Oct or Nov, and purchase another whirlpool tub to continue the detox baths. After that is done, it should get easier. I'm looking forward to buying a fixer upper condo and adding hard wood floors, new kitchen cabinets and lots of other things, just so it looks like it came out of a magazine.
My weight is dropping very very slowly, but I am still not at the point where I can go to the gym and still function at a high level at work...so I still continue to be patient and take the baths..I get stronger each day and have a little more stamina. This means I will probably not be meeting women for a while..I can't imagine I will start dating until late spring or summer which give me time to find myself anyway.

Wishing you well!

Old 08-29-2006, 03:54 AM   #8
(female)

janetclarkson HB User

Hi Jules,

Nice to hear from you! Your wit and wisdom has been sorely missed.

Old 08-29-2006, 06:33 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi Jules....HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!! THANKS FOR CHECKING IN...THINK WE ALL TEND TO WORRY WHEN WE DON'T SEE EACHOTHER ON THE BOARDS!! LIBARIES ARE A PAIN TO GO TO...TO USE THE COMPUTER I MEAN......

BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!

Closed Thread