It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 06:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Somethig is happening.....:)

HI Everyone! I have been taking Dr. "J" s magic potions for about 10 days now....and this is the clearest my head has been in two years!!! I have driven twice to Reno...and not feeling like I am not using the right side of my head....I have been out at the animal shelter and TALKING to people (where I volunteer) BUT......the sweeling is still there...hmmmm....that's okay still just on day 10 .....I am really wondering what is going to happen when the Full Moon comes....Will my brain still go out there....one day at at time....

Miss Cowgirl..AND DorkDAd....THIS IS MY MIRACLE TODAY!

So if some of this was Amonia in my head that means it has been there for over a year since I last quit antibiotics WOW!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support

BIG GIANT HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!
And wishing you all success in YOUR TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 07:20 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User
Re: Somethig is happening.....:)

That's wonderful JoJo!!!

10 days, wow. Very cool. Will be interesting to see how this recovery goes and what symptoms leave first.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2006, 08:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

YAY JODIE!!!!!!!!! Awesome news.

Thanks for sharing your clarity. I bet it feels good.

You definitely deserve to feel good. I am very happy for you.

Enjoy every minute of it.

Boy - how I wish I could go to Reno with you. We'd have so much fun! hee hee

Peace and health to you.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

p.s. I know you posted this in another thread ... but my memory is like swiss cheese ..... what are the products you are taking?

Old 08-24-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi Marsha....funny cause it just dawned on me yesterday....WOW....my thoughts and brain are clear ...I don't have pressure behind my right eye either....hmmmm....and the last 4 nights I have been having dreams too been really missing those too....pretty cool ...

I have been taking Borrelogen, Microbojen, and Neuro-Antitox II CNS/PNS
I am thinking that even if people are on other treatments...most likely would be a very good thing to through in the Neuro-Antiox...to keep the amonia down....I had NEVER heard of amonia until I came to ths board....I have been so afraid that this was going to be total permanent brain damamge....MAYBE THERE IS HOPE

Yes let's meet in Reno.....bring all of your spared change I'm ready to have a fun day out with the girls

How are you feeling Marsha???

Thanks Ray for the encouragment

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jojo; 08-24-2006 at 08:40 AM.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:25 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

YAY ! Thats awesome! I hope you continue to feel better!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

THANK YOU ECLIPSE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS

Old 08-24-2006, 04:18 PM   #8
(female)

LymeGranny HB User

How awesome you are feeling better! I read your previous post when you were getting ready to start the Dr J routine. This gives me hope that there is some kind of help out there for us all!

Thanks for the update!

Old 08-24-2006, 07:21 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

HI LymeGranny! Thanks for the support....how I wish there was a majic pill for EVERYONE! I wish you the best of luck also....Just keep looking.....things will work out for us all.

Hugs to you!!

Old 08-26-2006, 10:19 AM   #10
(male)

dorkdad HB User

Good for you! One doesn't realize what ammonia in the brain feels like until you get rid of it.

Jeanne's brain is continuing to heal - she is more coherent in her speech and she says she is retrieving words from her head that she has not been able to access in quite a while.

She has learned so much from all of this. But she thinks the greatest miracle has been the learning to love herself, to appreciate herself for the amazing person she is, and to know how to be really clear about what she wants and needs. In the past she couldn't see how talented she was or how uniquely 'her' she is.

Keep getting better ok? You are in our thoughts.

DD and WW

Old 08-27-2006, 05:31 PM   #11
(female)

earle HB User

me too, me too, i want to go!!!!!!

i'm soooo glad you're feeling better. you little turkey....you feeling better and i'm getting worse!!!! at this point, i'll try anything.

how did you order the products and what dosages are you taking????

got bit in jun 05 and going steadily. no doc will give anti's around here.

about ready to go natural...........

Old 08-27-2006, 06:19 PM   #12
(female)

Mary96 HB User

Jojo, I just posted a new thread, asking for direction because I am new at this, my son was finally diagnosed with LD. I have not gotten any answers yet, but when I read your thread I thought maybe you could ellaborate a little as to what is Dr.J's magic potion? Where can I learn about it? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Mary96

Old 08-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

HI EARLE AND MARY..... Thanks for your support....

Do research on Dr. Jerigan.....he has the magic potions.....Check out the Microbojen....Borrelogen...and the neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS....yes when you total them up it is alot of money....thank goodness for credit cards....BUT....if one wants to get better we need to do what we can....

There is also the Salt protocol that Raylp is doing ....I just couldn't do that because of the swelling I get from salt...and my head is bad enough....

Also you might want to check out post from Dorkdad...Wackowoman...Denise...hmmm...s omeone else is doing Dr. Jerigans tinctures...can't remember who it was...

Earle I was on antibiotics for 6 years...cocktails...consent....your gonna feel like crap for awhile...don't give up ...you'll get better!!!

Mary there are alot of treatments out there....get your son on one of them...tapeworm medicine...good grief....I was soooo skinny as others one here are/were also....he'll gain weight as soon as he starts feeling better...I could not handle eatting food...yuck ....but now I sure do

Oh with Dr. Jerigan's tinctures it is 3 times a day....

Good luck to you both!!!!!

Old 08-28-2006, 12:29 AM   #14
(female)

Mary96 HB User

Jojo, thank you for taking the time to respond. I am simply overwhelmed with this, and exhausted too, since it has been long 7 years. I will order Dr. J's products.
He will not do anything with needles, such as IVs. It is very hard on him since he is in college and life is hard in college as it is, without the tummy aches and all. Thank you for sharing with me the fact that you also did not want to eat, he has no appetite at all, two GIs wanted him to see a psychiatrist and he did, there is nothing mentally wrong with him, he does not want to be thin, he just is too sick to eat... I wil research more on this forum.

You take care,

Mary

Old 08-28-2006, 06:39 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

HI Mary....yes this disease can be very exhausting....I feel for you and your son...it is very hard on any of us that have to deal with it...I am soooo happy to hear that you are totally supporting him....most of us didn't have that from family or friends....just hang in there he'll get better....but it is going to take a while....sorry to say...

I think I had it for about 15 years before I got diagnosed....looking back on lab test and such....eeeccckkk...

From reading your other post he is one sick young man...I am amazed he can make it to school and concentrate and remember things....my hat is off to him...that is alot of determination....NONE of my test ever came out positive or even positive for any co-infections....up until my last picc line was pulled out and I got a positive from a small little lab in a hospital....and I had a positive from a clinic almost 5 years prior to getting bit by the ones in 1992...but for some reason wasn't treated....hmmmm....

I went 10 years not eatting meat....oh it stunk sooooo bad to me...and fish...still can't eat fish...and I use to love it..I got to the point where I couldn't walk...use my arms...hated food...I did like ice-cream and cereal though So whatever he likes to eat...let him go for it...I rambbled when I talked ....just way out of my head....I am sure reading from different peoples post you'll see that these co-infections can be hard to get rid of also...I had MAJOR MIGRAINES 24/7 FOR 8 YEARS....my head will still ache but that is where I have swelling....and I have pulling and pain behind my right eye...but NOTHING like it use to be....

Have you taken him to a LLMD? Is he on ANY kind of antibiotics??? What kind of treatments as he been doing for the lasy 7 years???

Sorry to hear they made him go see a shrink....I was mis-diagnoised...was told i was bi-polar...oh how I hate labels...

From what you have said he has lyme....he has coinfections...now you just really need to start getting him some GOOD MEDICAL TREATMENT...and he has to take this seriously....it means his life....

Let us know if you have anymore questions...WEre all here to help....
BIG HUG to you Mary!!!
e

Closed Thread