It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Update on my 30 day detox effort & lymph evidence

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well today.

I may have entered a Herx cycle. My fever is high yesterday and today and I am so tired. Too tired and crappy to do my rebounding/dry brushing/detox baths.

I set out to do my daily detox regime for 30 days straight:
- bounce on a mini-trampoline for a few minutes
- dry skin brushing
- detox bath
- wear detox foot pads while I sleep

I did it for 6 days in a row but the past two nights I was just too sick & too tired to do it. I noticed that my swollen feet (swollen with lymph) may have gone down a bit and my pain may have been a teeny tiny bit reduced.

Well, after two days of not doing it, my ankles and feet are REALLY swollen again.

I need to get back to my detox regime. I guess I have to force myself but with a high fever I don't feel like doing anything.

Also, I guess there really is truth about this lymph thing. I mean, lymph is backed up in my lower extremities and I have to get it moving again.

I hope my feet and ankles are full of dead Bartonella and Borrelia. I hope my lymphocytes are killing them all.

Peace and health to all.

Last edited by 6Blues; 08-24-2006 at 11:09 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2006, 05:58 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

lymegirl HB User
Re: Update on my 30 day detox effort & lymph evidence

Hi Mickie

Glad this sounds like it is working for you.

I want to get one of those rebounders too. Where did you get yours and does it have a bar you can hold on to?

I have not used my sauna this summer. I really should do the detox baths, I have all the stuff here. I am hoping when school starts again I will get back into my routine. Not getting to the gym much although I do go to PT 2x a week, but only 2 weeks left of that. I am going where Dr E recommended and the PT does a lymphatic drainage massage 1x a week. This might be good for you. Insurance covers it as it is part of my PT.

Kinda down lately. not doing well. I have to regroup. You know how it is.

Keep up the good work!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Blues sorry to hear that you are feeling crappy....please don't give up your progress....take a couple days off...but get right back on it okay....Wish I could be there to help you ....maybe don't do the jumping right now...but IF you could drag yourself to the tub maybe it would help to do the detox.....

Try to get plenty of restful sleep....keep pluggin along....

BIG HUG TO YOU!!!!!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

brid HB User

hi 6 blues, is good news that you are killing those bugs!! i hope you are feeling much better todays and you lymph nodes back to normal!!you are on your way!! big hugs

Closed Thread