It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
(male)

Marconis HB User
Found this on mayo clinic...

I was reading about Lyme Disease on [url]www.mayoclinic.com[/url]. Under risk factors, they stated this.

Not removing ticks promptly or properly. Bacteria from a tick bite can enter your bloodstream only if the tick stays attached to your skin for 48 hours or longer. If you remove a tick within two days, your risk of acquiring Lyme disease is low — about 1 percent.

My three ticks that were attatched to me, I had found about 4 hours later. What they're saying cannot be true, can it?

Old 08-25-2006, 09:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Found this on mayo clinic...

HI Marco.....there are alot of information out there that is totally wrong...I personally am NOT THRILLED about Mayo....been there...was just like going to a MD. down the street...anyway.........

I knew of a lady where I lived before....she was driving home one night and found a little doe in the road that just got hit ....fresh meat so she thought...she picked her up took her home for the hubby to clean. Well couple days later SHE WAS SICK! No tick bites...she swears it was just from TOUCHING THE DOE...WITH THE TICKS ON HER....
I have heard of people EATTING deer meat and coming down with lyme....

I have read that it can be in cows milke that we drink...meat we eat...blood transfusions....sex..siliva....flies, myscitos.mis-spell...knats..birds..mice......ect..... .

You need to get to a doctor that knows about lyme and get yourself on treatment...Or do alternative ways....ONe way or the other..you need to start this soon.....

I wouldn't take what the CDC says totally to heart also....there are a few goog places to get GOOD Information...alot of it is self knowlege...and you can learn a whole lot on these boards.....

Good luck!!!!
We're all here to help if you need it......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 09:36 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User

Well what do you think? Does that makes sense? 48 hours for bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens to make it into the blood? Like there's some timer or something. AHHH now I feel safer knowing I have 2 full days. What a crock. Like the bugs have watches or something.

Forgive me for my expression of frustration, but I think it's criminal and immoral in the worst sense.

Look up Dr. Lida Mattman

Poor deer. They really got the shaft, along with the ticks. What did they do wrong?

Marco what did you think of the Plum island story? You are getting a real education here. But don't worry yourself sick about it. I strongly believe healing options are at hand. I wouldn't be so curt if I didn't think so.

Last edited by raylp; 08-25-2006 at 09:47 AM.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Just like AIDS...I truly believe our Government is behind ALLLLL of this.....

Scarier days ahead

Old 08-25-2006, 10:44 AM   #5
(male)

Marconis HB User

I actually felt very strongly towards that Plum Island story. I believe that it is true, and the government may be behind it all. Sick people. Just makes me wonder how many other "viruses" the goverment "may have caused" but are just covering it up as a "natural" occurance. I am worrying, not about the lyme really, but of the co-infection. I have a scratch like rash all down my back. It is tough to see because it is a dull pink.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:53 AM   #6
(male)

Marconis HB User

Message deleted

Last edited by Marconis; 08-25-2006 at 10:55 AM.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:54 AM   #7
(male)

Marconis HB User

Btw, thanks Raylp for info and everything regarding Lyme.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:21 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User

Don't worry, where there's a will. theres a way.

If you want or need them, I have several recommendations for taking on whatever coinfection you have.

The salt-c would be my first. The principle for how it deals with Lyme is the same for other bugs.

Closed Thread