It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Full Moon.....

Hi RAy I came across this old post of yours...I too have major problems menatlly around the Full Moon...not as bad as what it use to be...but still there..

COLOR="Purple"]Ahhhhh...feels great knowing I am normal....
maybe I read over who did this one study ...do you rememeber?
Thanks ..............
[/color]

Old Post of Raylp's....

just was informed that the 30 day cycle basically is a moon cycle, and that the symptoms would flare up during the time around the full moon.

I also read that "lymies" have seasonal flareups in the spring (apr-may) and in the fall (sept-oct)

I haven't come across that professor's work. I'm still learning. As far as PCR for testing, yes that's about as accurate as the standard tests go according to Lida Mattman, the microbiologist I have been reading. I'm going to send off for the Bowen results. And yes, I will let you know how things go. This actually is quite a rewarding journey- much better than focusing on a symptom. I feel like I am getting somewhere

Old 08-26-2006, 06:57 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User
Re: Full Moon.....

I learned about the moon cycle from a local Herbalist who works with a number of Lyme patients.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
(male)

ShanghaiSD HB User

Hi Guys

Something interesting to make you smile...or cry!

Do you know where the word "Lunatic" comes from?

The word Looney or crazy comes from the latin language and was derived because there seemed to be more strange happenings and that people and animals acted more weirdly when there was a full moon.

In most languages Luna = moon but until now I have never really known how the tic part of the word fitted in!

Shanghai Steve!

Old 08-26-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

HA..HA...HA....LOL...heheheh.....

OH THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 09:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

LOL Steve - thanks for the chuckle.

The rhythms of nature that allign with the lunar cycle are many: coral spawns, sea turtle egg laying, migration, etc.

Maybe we're more in tune with nature than healthy folks - LOL - any reason to feel good about ourselves!

Old 09-07-2006, 06:40 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wellllllll it did it to me again.... Swelling up my swellies on my head more and closing off some blood vessels I am guessing that is what is going on...well the good news is ...I'm not headed to the Mental ward.....always looking on the brighter side....LOL....

Hugs!!!

Old 09-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hi Jodie.

Yes, another full moon has come and gone. Sorry to hear it affected you.

If you're headed to the mental ward, I'll come too.

My ex pulled some bad crap with me and my kids today. I was in the middle of my street, losing my cool and raising my voice and crying. Something I would never eer do.

So now the neighbors think I'm even more of a lunatic.

Can't believe I let that jerk get under my skin. I guess I'll blame my weird behavior on the full moon. Oh wait - full moon's over! Hmm ... how about I blame it on El Nino? Yea, yea, El Nino.

Old 09-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

LOL....I think as long as we all keep our humor were gong to be okay....

Sorry but I had to giggle picturing you standing in the middle of the street....not only were the neighbors peekng out the windows and locking the doors....I BET YOU GAVE THAT EX OF YOURS A GOOD SCARE TOO!!! hahaha....teach him to mess with you!!!

Reminds me of one story when I was living bymyself...and my Daddy had passed away...I had brought back his little camper...it was my job to sell it...WElllllll ......I had gone to the 7-11 down the street....to buy ice=cream and that was the place for the cops to hang out at night....I had them bug me a few times down there....(perverts) and I was getting sick and tired of them following me home....SOOOOO.....this night I had one follow me home...and he watched me go up my stairs to my condo....I watched from the window....and HEY HE WAS CHECKING OUT MY DADDY'S CAMPER....LOL....I STORMED DOWN THOSE STAIRS AND WAS SCREAMING AT HIM....ALL 100 POUNDS OF ME....I POINTED TO THE ROAD AND TOLD HIM "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!" talk about him leaving with his tail between his legs.....hahahaha....I can laugh about it now...boy I was hot!!! there is no way I could do that today.....hahahahaha.....

There were some other times too when I was really sick that I just lost it like that....hmmm....Like finally laying into my Sister after all of those years of taking her crap....and the time......

Maybe we should make up a sign for when us Lymies go through that stuff.....

"BEWARE OF THE BITING LYIMES"...... LOL....

I say good for you....maybe that Ex will think before he is a jerk the next time.....

I am sitting here laughing now.....

Take Care.....
no loaded fire arms in the house.....
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh little edit here...
P.S....yes I could do it now...just got done during the full moon getting my feathers all flared up....it just isn't me....I swear...I use to let people walk all over me...now it does still come out at certain times....I KNOW IT SOUNDS STRANGE....BUT IS THERE ANYTHING SANE ABOUT LYMIE BRAINS......

Last edited by jojo; 09-09-2006 at 08:04 PM.

Closed Thread