It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
(male)

ShanghaiSD HB User
New Symptoms????

Hi Guys

Just checking in and asking some more newbie questions.

Past few days I have felt like there is something 'crawling' near my temples which makes them tight. My ears have felt full and occassionaly make a strange popping sound. I still have muscle twitches all over, including now many in my scalp (theres no muscles in your scalp is there?). Last night I woke up and my nose had the same feeling of the creepy's and today I feel like my nose has some damage, although I doubt this damage has happened over night, only that I noticed it today. I have also been having the feeling like something is banging on the back of my neck and occassionally my tmj also kind of creaks.

I am seeing LLMD on Thurs so I can ask, but does this sound right or possible for Lyme?

I know my uneducated docs have all been telling me that its "all in my head" but I didn't think it was literally?

Steve

Old 08-27-2006, 04:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: New Symptoms????

Hi Steve...yep LITTERALLY IT IS ALLLLLL IN OUR HEADS.... With lyme anything is possible! I'm sure that is what is going on with you....everyday with lyme is a new experience....

I am so excited to hear about your visit with Dr. Sticker....Wow...you are so so lucky to beable to get to see this man....

Hope you have a safe trip!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2006, 03:50 AM   #3
(female)

janetclarkson HB User
Re: New Symptoms????

Hi Steve,

I don't claim to be any expert, but as Lyme can creep into every nerve and tissue of your body, I honestly think that these creepy skin feelings (which I think a lot of people get, but describe differently) are to do with the lyme playing about with your nerve endings.

Sometimes I get patches of skin that feel as though they have been burned (they haven't) and sometimes my ears feel like they've been pierced (they haven't).

If you try to think of them as such, they become less worrying.

Closed Thread