It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
(female)

earle HB User
does dr jernagin protocol work??

i am very seriously considering trying the dr j protocol of products but am wondering if it really works. should cost about 200 or so.

but hey at this point, i owe one jerk almost 2200 or nothing....so what do i have to loose.

i am seeing an infec doc who took me off amoxy several months ago and i've backslid major major. so i've not been on antibiotics and i can really tell.

my eyes are now very painful, blurry vision, hips, arms, and legs plus major joints are killing me.

tonite i got out the toaster to open a can!!!! i'm still doing housework, paying bills, taking out garbage, and yesterday i owed the yard but i force myself even tho i'm in pain.

i will not give in, i will not give up, i will keep going no matter how bad it gets. when the Lord wants to call me home, he will.

i figure the skeins of your life are woven a long time ago and there is nothing we can do about it...........

Old 08-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: does dr jernagin protocol work??

Hi Earle......there are people on the board...and off the board now that I do believe that is the only type of treatment they did.....if you look at Dejavu's old post you'll see how far she came along with the protocol....also if you look at post from Wackowoman and dorkdad....

like I said did 6 years of constent antibiotics...picc lines...orals...on cocktails....and I am walking and talking...I still have swelling on my scalp...and the last two years my mind was in a very very scarey place since my last bout of antibiotics....

Since I started Dr. J's tinctures...my head is clearing up...and I am having some half way dreams now...and I don't feel like I am using half of my head right now...

I was nervous about trying them too...I have to use my credit card...and maybe if the swelling doesn't go down then possibly go the antibiotic route again....during the winter...but for now....

I AM HAPPY WITH THE TINCTURES!!!! And have been on them for a couple of weeks....we never know what works unless we try them...and as you know everyone is different...............

Good luck to you.....
actually when we think about it...if one does not have insurance then antibiotics are very expensive and then you have to take the probioctics...and all the vitamins that they antibiotics take out of our bodies...soooo...maybe it is the lesser of expenses....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2006, 06:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User

Earle, about two years ago I bought Dr. Jernigan's book and I thought it was the craziest pile of medical hooey that I had ever read in my life. Everyone on here was talking about how good it was and all that and I just was like, no way, this guy is in left field. But I didn't write anything negative and I just stayed out of those posts because I don't believe in doing that to people when they find something that works for them.

Anyway...as time passed, I decided to try one or two of the things he wrote about. They worked very well and I was super impressed. My family started making fun of me because I was sitting in baths with products that belonged in the kitchen, and wearing magnets when I sat in the car or at the computer. All very non-mainstream stuff and a little funny. Then I started using the essential oils he talks about, then using his products.

Now, after two years of trying little bits of his ideas here and there, I follow that book like it is the most brilliant thing ever written and so far nothing he suggests has ever failed me. I take his products for lyme, for toxins and for yeast, they all work. The detoxifying chapter is nothing short of a medical miracle for me and I follow it to the letter, it works.

As an aside, I do still take antibiotics. I have had lyme for over two decades and I need everything that can help me, the antibiotics have been very effective too, but I don't think my body would have tolerated them as well all this time (since May 2004), if I didn't have the education that Dr. Jernigan's book has given me about keeping my liver clean and detoxifying as much as possible.

I'm still fighting hard for my health, but I'm doing really well and I can do a lot more now than ever before. Dr. Jernigan is ahead of his time, he has an understanding of the human body and of lyme that most doctors don't even come close to.

Old 08-29-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Jeanne and Denise had success following Dr. J's protocol and since they can't post (you bad girls! ) I thought I would add their two cents.

I am having good improvement with the Levaquin.

However, its been on my mind to start his stuff also.

The thing that holds me back is that I can't fit not even one more pill into my daily regime. Just can't.

Soon, I hope to.

Hey earle, give it a try. What have you got to lose? Nothing!

Best of luck.

Last edited by 6Blues; 08-29-2006 at 08:32 AM.

Old 09-02-2006, 08:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperwoken
Earle, about two years ago I bought Dr. Jernigan's book and I thought it was the craziest pile of medical hooey that I had ever read in my life. Everyone on here was talking about how good it was and all that and I just was like, no way, this guy is in left field. But I didn't write anything negative and I just stayed out of those posts because I don't believe in doing that to people when they find something that works for them.

Anyway...as time passed, I decided to try one or two of the things he wrote about. They worked very well and I was super impressed. My family started making fun of me because I was sitting in baths with products that belonged in the kitchen, and wearing magnets when I sat in the car or at the computer. All very non-mainstream stuff and a little funny. Then I started using the essential oils he talks about, then using his products.

Now, after two years of trying little bits of his ideas here and there, I follow that book like it is the most brilliant thing ever written and so far nothing he suggests has ever failed me. I take his products for lyme, for toxins and for yeast, they all work. The detoxifying chapter is nothing short of a medical miracle for me and I follow it to the letter, it works.

As an aside, I do still take antibiotics. I have had lyme for over two decades and I need everything that can help me, the antibiotics have been very effective too, but I don't think my body would have tolerated them as well all this time (since May 2004), if I didn't have the education that Dr. Jernigan's book has given me about keeping my liver clean and detoxifying as much as possible.

I'm still fighting hard for my health, but I'm doing really well and I can do a lot more now than ever before. Dr. Jernigan is ahead of his time, he has an understanding of the human body and of lyme that most doctors don't even come close to.

I agree completely!

Closed Thread