It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User
Started salt c tonite

Tonight was the first night i started the salt c protocol. I took one g of vitamin c. ANd a fourth a teaspoon of sea salt. Im goign to do like ralyp said and start small and go from there. I'm planning on doing 2 a day. I'm going to see how that goes. And then i will increase from there. I have been on like 6 grams of vitimin c for the past few days...and today i actually kept getting shaky. So i'll keep you posted on this, and that way you'll can help me make the descision to increase dosage. Keep me in your prayers, and thank you all for you support.

-mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2006, 07:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Re: Started salt c tonite

Hi Mike.

Good luck and be careful.

I hope this protocol helps you.

Peace and health to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2006, 02:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

I wanted to only do 2 a day until next monday *when i see my infectious disease doctor*. And then go from there. Your right its best to take it slow. I think wakiing up/going to sleep is the hardest thing for me to do. I takes me hours to get to sleep i layed in bed from 12 last night to 8 in the morning wide awake, i finally feel alseep at around 8 and woke up around 1. WHen i wake up, i feel like someones beating me with a bat, i ache, tired, dizzy ect. Now whats this about the "guidelines"....?

Old 09-06-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

man, i had a horrible day today. Nausiated all day. Pressure behind my left eye. Felt like i had the flu, joint aches, dizzyness. . Only 6 days until i go to a infectious disease ....

Old 09-07-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hey Mike.

It happens to all of us.

I wake up and notice that I feel as if I didn't sleep enough. Then my joints hurt and I feel stiff. I feel lightheaded (as if I drank too much) and I lose my balance easily. I can't remember the right word when I am talking.

I feel as if I went horseback riding, got in a car crash and then got a bad case of the flu - fever just enoug to make my eyes burn and a flushed, hot face.

I know exactly how it feels to be sick every minute of every day.

Two days ago I puked my guts up after I took my antibiotics. Now when I take my medicine I just get nauseous - no vomitting - but it feels just as horrid.

Hang in there. We've been there. We are there. We understand.

Lyme is curable. You will feel better someday.

Peace and health to you.

Old 09-07-2006, 10:11 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

Thanks blues...

Its so depressing. Like i never thought i'd say this. I miss school lol, I miss work. Its hard coping with that. Its even more hard coping with the fact that no dr. is treating me. Im hoping that my dr. will this coming monday. Well I've been on salt c for a few days. And no change. But im going to keep doing it. Is this something that has to be totally consistant. To the hour/to the minute? Also input on when you think i should upgrade to 3 times aday. Thanks to all. And its comfort knowing theres people out there like me and can relate!! thanks you

Old 09-09-2006, 06:02 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

Eclipse
Can't help with the salt/c protocol. Just wanted to say hang in there. Like Blues said, we do understand. You will get better, you will get back in school. Prayers.

Closed Thread