It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2006, 08:28 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User
Jules - Shanna - Dork & Jeanne - all you old timers

Where are you. Haven't heard lately. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.
Prayers Marsha

Old 09-13-2006, 05:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

dealer1111 HB User
Re: Jules - Shanna - Dork & Jeanne - all you old timers

Hey Marsha we are close I see. You are in NC as I am.

Do you see Jemsek?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

Ekim
Yes I do. Have since last Sept. I go back to Jemsek Oct 31. Are you still going there. Did you get a letter about the insurance drop. I am in Mocksville. Where are you.

I noticed your other post. Great to know you're 100% symptom free. I think if I remember it was a type of br sea algae. Am I right. I need to check into it.

I'd love to say I'm symptom free. But cannot. Not to close either. But there is hope.

How are you and Mrs Ekim. Are things any better.

Its got to feel so good to feel like the old you. Wow.

Prayers and lots of butterflies....Marsha

Last edited by Pearlscale; 09-13-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Roman77 HB User

hi marsha. am here. been lurking as it's been a bad few weeks lately. my iv's were put on hold as no doc in wi would sign off on them. am going to see a lyme doc, dr. meress tomorrow, dad is coming down from mn to take me up to the appt in fon du lac. so hopefully i will have good news from him and can start my iv's next week.

how are things going for you? i saw your post from your appt. how is the new regimen going? hope well.

and ekim...soooooo glad to hear you are symptom free! that is samazing! i am so happy for you. hopefully it holds out forever and you never have to go back. i will be praying it is so.

take care.

shanna
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

Old 09-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Roman77 HB User

sorry double posting.
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

Last edited by Roman77; 09-13-2006 at 04:13 PM.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

Shanna
Was hopeing that by now you were on IV's and doing a little better. Glad your dad is coming to take you. Give update tomorrow if you are up to it.

Just sent out a mailer to my customers that I was changing to my Fall Hours. It is early but I so need some down time. Three days on minocycline and levaquin and its kicking me good. This has been a horrible year. But good news, my LLMD and insurance co have both advised me that I am not responsible for the bill for what the insurance didn't pay for IV's for Jan, Feb, & March. That was a $4500 bill. One prayer answered.

Just went on the net and looked at what I think Ekim is talking about. But from what I saw it is available in UK not here. I'm ready to try anything. I did change from ambien to ativan. It helps some. Still have trouble getting to sleep and wake probable 4 or more times. Hows your sleeping. If I remember right you are on trazodone. They put Larry on that to help him sleep and he started having horrible nightmares. So he stopped it.

Sending Prayers your way....Marsha

Closed Thread