It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
one of THOSE days....

where you are trying sooooo hard to be up and perky...didn't sleep well...herxing alittle...try and good a good deed for the day and it seems as though you have

YELL AT ME...on your forhead!!! And all you were doing was trying to have a good day....

So I'm back home with my doors shut...and I'll be darned if I answer the phone....good grief....

Phew...

Old 11-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
Re: one of THOSE days....

Big hug jojo ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2006, 05:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Sorry to hear it's one of those crappy days. I hate those days!

You smile when you don't feel like smiling. You don't complain when you have plenty to complain about - and - whamo. Some crap lands right in your lap.

Here's another (((hug))) for you.

You know, when you post crap here it lessens the very crappy to just crappy, then later, when you read the responses, crappy gets downgraded to slightly-better-than-crappy.

Don't answer the phone tonight - you don't have to.

Song by Rodney Atkins: "You know those times when you feel like there's a sign there on your back, that says 'I don't mind if you kick me, seems like everybody has'. Things go from bad to worse, you think they can't get worse than that and then they do."

Here's one more (((hug))) in case you need it later.

A joke my son told me: In the kitchen you may be American but in the bathroom Eur-o-pean.

(8th grade bathroom humor I'm afraid)

Hope your night gets better.

Old 11-02-2006, 07:14 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pearlscale HB User

JoJo
(((((((Big Hug))))))) Hope today is better than yesterday. Prayers ......Marsha

Old 11-02-2006, 07:43 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Roman77 HB User

hugss ot you aw well jojo. remember to not take on their crap personally, focus on you when you can and let the other stuff og....not easy to do, but a good remeindr for me too. hope today is better.

prayers...
sjhanna
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

Old 11-02-2006, 08:39 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi my Lymie Family Thank you EACH AND EVERYONE of you for your thoughts and hugs....

Like many of you somedays just want to make you scream...haha...so today is a stay home day..and finsh what I started yesterday...

these dumb viral buggers have and are flared up again...and of course try to do something then it just knocks us down...but I don't like being down...so just will be a little slower today...darn mono crap!

MicBlues LOVED the Joke...we need more of them...hahaha....your lucky you get free intertainment....

LOVE YOU ALL...AND BIG BIG HUGS BACK AT CHA!!!!

Closed Thread