It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2007, 05:34 AM   #1
(male)

cappy7 HB User
NingXia Red

Hello,

Has anybody heard of the wonderful antioxidant drink? My LLMD highly recommends it and I'm wondering if anybody has used it. She said it took her floaters away after 2 months of use. It's supposed to be more effective than Goji juice. It contains some of the most powerful antioxidants.

Just wanted to get your thoughts if you have used it. I'm planning on purchasing some this week. My LLMD's office is calling me today to report my blood test results taken last week. I'm going to ask her where she recommends buying it from. I've done some google searches and it seems you have to buy it from an individual distributor.

Thanks

Old 02-12-2007, 06:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User
Re: NingXia Red

Great stuff! I drink it often, only an ounce a day though because it's expensive ($50 a bottle). It's a very good product, I use it when I'm fasting too since it is almost a complete food with all the proteins and amino acids, etc.

It's wolfberry juice, a nutrient dense juice that supports immune function. For me, it's not really a solution all on it's own, but definitely part of my protocol for wellness. I would try it if I were you, let us know if you benefit from it. I buy it from Young Living.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2007, 06:17 AM   #3
(male)

cappy7 HB User

Thanks Sleeperwoken! I will definitely give it a try. I'll let you know who I make out.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hi cappy7.

My LLMD sells this right out of her office, which is convenient.

I bought 2 bottles (cha *****) and I was supposed to take 2 oz, twice a day for ten days, then 1 oz a day.

I did great the first few weeks remembering to drink it, but then I started to forget. The 2nd bottle is still sitting in the back of my fridge, waiting for me.

Thanks for the reminder. I will start again today. When I was taking it, I did not notice anything from it, but I heard of it's benefits.

Keep us posted.
Mickie

Old 02-13-2007, 07:57 AM   #5
(male)

cappy7 HB User

I know, I heard it's expensive. At this point, I'll give anything a try. I can't for these damn floaters to go away. They drive me crazy.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks

Old 03-10-2007, 07:31 AM   #6
(male)

cappy7 HB User

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I'm going to purchase two bottles of Ningxia Red today. I can't wait to start using this product. I talked to a Research Clinician yesterday about the product and it was quite inspiring. I agree, it is expensive. I hope it is for a good reason. At least, that's what the Clinician told me. She suggested I do a 6 month cycle to really see the benefits, but most of her patients stay on it for a year. Most stay on a maintenance dose as long as they see fit.

I'm hoping I see great results from using this product. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Old 03-10-2007, 11:44 AM   #7
(female)

GiGiof2 HB User

Hi Cappy I have been on the Ninga Red for several months now ~~I put mine in the blender with whey protein powder,ground flax seed, cinnamon ,chia seed's and some baby spinach LOL ( my own concotion) I really do think it help's ~~Since I dont do abx and havent ~~ I decided not to do abx and my LLMD was willing to go alternative with me ~~~It has been a year ~~And compared to this time last year I am about 80% ~~~BUT I have this board to thank for so much ~~~I dont usually post much ( Lurked ) LOL BUT read everything ~~Also got the great books that Ticker and Tinuveil reccomended~~ BOTH are so knowledgable~~there ar so many helpful people here ~~~I thought last year that I would NEVER make it to this point~~ Good luck with the Ninga!!!! GiGi

Old 03-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #8
(male)

cappy7 HB User

Hi GiGio,

Thanks for the response and the feedback. I really appreciate it. What else are you doing in your treatment? I have another month of abx left. After I'm finished, I'm going the natural route. I've looked into Buhner protocol and Salt/C protocol. Both are having positive results.

Thanks

Closed Thread