It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #1
(female)

Fortitude HB User
Thumbs up Constant cold feet/ankles

Back in December, the end of december, I started to notice my feet/ankles and lower legs were terribly cold. They felt frozen, inside out. As the weeks passed, it gradually got worse until I couldn't stand it anymore and I made an appointment with my doctor. I've been to the emergency room twice for it. I've had more than one doctor tell me that my symptom of the constant coldness of my feet/ankles/legs could very well be Lyme. I've had blood tests done, they all came back normal. I've had the lyme bloodwork done and the urine test done and all those came back negative. I have about 35 symptoms of Lyme Disease, most of them being the basics. The main symptom that I am worried about and that is driving me insane is the constant coldness in my feet, ankles and lower legs (up to my knees). It never goes away and sometimes it feels like it gets so cold it feels like its burning. Sometimes it seems to go through stages of severity. Like it won't seem to be that cold and then over a certain amount of time it gets worse and worse until it gets to the burning sensation, but then after that it calms down. It takes a little while for this process. Its really weird and I've never experienced anything like this before. I've had ultrasounds of both of my legs to rule out any blockages and I've also had the venus leg dopplers to rule out any blod clots in both legs. Those all came back negative. I have no reason to have any nerve damage. Could anyone please tell me if this could be Lyme Disease, and has anyone else had this type of symptom? I've done a lot and I mean A LOT of research on Lyme Disease and I'm 75% sure that's what I have. We have a lab and he is infested with ticks everyday when he comes inside. I just picked a deer tick off him saturday(03/03/07). He sleeps with me in my bed. We live surrounded by trees, and Im outside a lot. I'm a perfect candidate for Lyme, along with the rest of my family. Please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
(female)

debbie2340 HB User
Re: Constant cold feet/ankles

i have had lymes for 18 yrs. when i first got sick my hands and feet were very cold and clammy all the time. now when i go through a bad spell they will still get cold and clammy but not as bad as they used to

Old 04-04-2007, 07:51 AM   #3
(female)

Fortitude HB User
Re: Constant cold feet/ankles

thanks debbie for replying. atleast someone out there has a symptom similar to mine.

Closed Thread