It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

3love HB User
sound familiar?..............................

Hi Julia here, just wanted to know if any of these symptoms sound familiar to you......

>light headed feeling
>difficulty concentrating
>brain feeling like in a fog
>racing mind
>insomnia (lasted 1 wk..thank God!)
>racing heart with chest trembling (my heart recing and pounding would wake me up)lasted about 1 wk..very scary
>body slightly trembling during sleep
> night sweets
>numbness in hands and arms when waking up
>burning feeling on scalp and different parts of body
>constipation and diahrea
>mood swings
>weird thoughts
>foot (arch area) stiff more so in the morning
>wrist cramp like dull pain
>numb like feeling around nose area
>ear pressure and crackling to loud noises
>shoulder and neck stiffness
>head ache with extreme pressure ...feels like head weighs a ton!
>buzzing in feet
> noise as if it is coming from inside my head...can't describe it ,it's not a ringing sound more like a sound wave.

I have had all of these symptoms. Some have come and gone, but I still get some here and there.

So....anyone?

Old 04-03-2007, 02:11 AM   #2
(female)

ryebeach HB User
Re: sound familiar?..............................

Hi 3 love
Alot of your symptoms sound familiar The noise the ears foot pain and brain fog Also the stabbing pains and sleep disturbance Are you seeing a Lyme dr and being treated properly What meds are you on? I am into my 9th month of treatment and have been making progress I returned to work 2 weeks ago 3 days but this week is rough with the noise ear pain throat sore I am in sales so I have to talk alot This stuff moves from area to area sometimes I call it my traveling road show You have to keep a positive attitude and you will get better so check back with the people on the board and tell your doctors about what is going on
Good luck
Ryebeach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2007, 09:22 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

sarah92202 HB User
Re: sound familiar?..............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3love View Post
Hi Julia here, just wanted to know if any of these symptoms sound familiar to you......

>light headed feeling
>difficulty concentrating
>brain feeling like in a fog
>racing mind
>insomnia (lasted 1 wk..thank God!)
>racing heart with chest trembling (my heart recing and pounding would wake me up)lasted about 1 wk..very scary
>body slightly trembling during sleep
> night sweets
>numbness in hands and arms when waking up
>burning feeling on scalp and different parts of body
>constipation and diahrea
>mood swings
>weird thoughts
>foot (arch area) stiff more so in the morning
>wrist cramp like dull pain
>numb like feeling around nose area
>ear pressure and crackling to loud noises
>shoulder and neck stiffness
>head ache with extreme pressure ...feels like head weighs a ton!
>buzzing in feet
> noise as if it is coming from inside my head...can't describe it ,it's not a ringing sound more like a sound wave.

I have had all of these symptoms. Some have come and gone, but I still get some here and there.

So....anyone?
Between my son and I we pretty much cover everything that you mentioned, but he doesn't get the pressure in his head, rarely has a head ache, neither of us have the wave sounds, but sometimes it feels like everything is too loud, and the sound is like if you blow a speaker and it sounds muffled and not clear. I have the night sweats awful, and it doesn't matter whether I'm cold or hot, they are always there. My son has the foot pain, he is always trying to stretch it out. We both have terrible neck pain, that was his first main complaint after the flu-like episode, it never goes away. My son has been on ABX's for 6 months and he has shown improvement, his thinking is clearer, he was seeing figures in the house and felt like he was being followed all the time. He also counts everything (OCD) My son gets the burning feeling on his skin when he sweats and he thinks he's being attacked by fire ants. I get hot stabbing pains throughout my body, some go through my chest and take my breath away. I had an episode that lasted 4 days where I felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, ended up going to cardio, but I have no heart problems, they said it was chest wall pain. I have a real hard time breathing, especially if I have to kneel down like picking things up off the floor, it is like I lose all my air. My feet also turn purple after I stand in one place for a minute or so and I feel like I am going to pass out, I start sweating. It is scary because I will run into someone I know at a store and they want to stand and talk and I start getting nervous that I'm gonna pass out, people probably think I'm wacko, if they can even tell how I feel. The wrist pain I feel all the time mostly in my left wrist. I also have trouble with my entire left arm from shoulder to hand, pain, tingling, nubness the pain moves all over the arm, but never goes away. Please know that you are not alone, and it isn't all in your head. Have you found an LLMD yet? hope that you were able to get an appt. soon. Good luck and keep us informed on how you are doing and what you find out. Sarah

Closed Thread