It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2007, 04:59 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User
alternative option- really weird

OK, I am sure most of you will think I am crazy, but I thought I'd put this out here.

A friend of mine goes to a homeopath who believes he has figured out how the brain talks to cells in your body and she has had great success with him for depression and back pain. If you know about ummmm brain fog....those man made limbs....anyway, medical science has figured out the brain waves that make you walk and pick up things, etc- even to fine motor level and makes thos elimbs move according to thoughts. so this is not so far fetched. This guy 'knows' how to have your brain talk to your immune system and kill those bugs in your body! He has convinced the immune system in people (incl kids) to NOT over-react to things like peanut butter and he can educate your immune system to kill Lyme.

I know it sounds really weird but there are a lot of people who say they have been helped. I know another person who went for Lyme and I am trying to get in touch with her to see how it went. It is $55 a week and yes, it takes a long time. If you do not feel better, they give you your money back- no questions asked. I am starting in mid September. I am planning to keep on the abx at the same time- we'll see how it goes. I would love to feel so good about it that I can stop the abx.

The name of the place is Allergy Alternatives in Rhode Island.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Last edited by zandvoort; 08-29-2007 at 05:01 AM.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:54 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

3love HB User
Re: alternative option- really weird

Yes, Zand~ let us know how it goes! I would love to try something natural.
P.S Did you ever get your results back?

Take care,
J

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User
Re: alternative option- really weird

No results yet-

Ticker can say 'I told you so!'.

my LLMD uses Quest and they got most of the results on 8/6 but there are outstanding tests they have not got yet. SOoooo they did not send any of the results to the LLMD. I asked thme to sedn what they have on Monday and I have left messages for my LLMD to ask what the results are.

No matter what they are, I may just ask my LLMD to do Igenex as Ticker suggested. My LLMD does not really care what they are- I asked and he will treat me the same no matter what the results - again, as Ticker said he would.

Closed Thread