It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
(female)

IL_gal HB User
Oprah's Looking....

Hi all,
I went to Oprah's website and clicked on "to be on the show". They are looking for peeps unhappy with the healthcare system. I shared about Lyme disease and how the healthcare system is letting us Lymies down in a big way. I also included some links in my email to show them just how bad things are for us Lymies with the lack of proper testing, doctor education, outdated treatment protocals, reluctance of health insurance to cover us, and political climate, etc. I recommend yall do the same. I would do anything to get the word out on this disease and all of it's issues. Oprah does this better than anyone else. Maybe if we all speak out at once, her staff will take notice!
Thanks,
Rach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Oprah's Looking....

Good Morning Rachel! YEA GOOD FOR YOU! There are a couple of us that have contacted Mss O. I also put in my thoughts on President Bush's ordeal with Lyme. That it is not typical of recovernig so fast. I also talked about Daryll Hall of Hall and Oates.

Really EVERYONE it is soooo easy to send her an e-mail. Even if you are not good at writing...just let her and her staff know....

Lymies Rise up and be heard....

Hugs to you all....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi all my fellow Lymie friends....

I want to Bump this up cause I know there are more of you out there that would just LOVE to get an e-mail to Miss O....

I just sent off my second letter to her....WE don't even have to leave our homes to do this....

Hugs...

Old 08-31-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User

This is great! I'll go there now!

Old 08-31-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
(female)

lymee HB User

Have any of you ever gone looking for the reason why insurance companies are not paying for treatment? ****** an article regarding lyme as a bioweapon and it might surprise you.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:09 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Lymee....yes I have been reading up on Lyme Controversary and it also being used at biowarfare...There is also Plumb Island you might want to read up on Lab 257....

I just read that it was was being used towards the end of WW11...being brought over on furs from Germany....

I have been reading where soliders in our governement have been infected with many of these diseases as experiments...

Hey NOTHING surprises me anymore. and the government is afraid to tell us about UFO's....guess they think we've all got our head in the sand....

Guess we all just need to do the best that we can in life...and in treatment!

Take Care....

Closed Thread