It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Hellooooooo Ticker!

Hi Ticker.

I saw that your green light was on (indicating that you are online) and I just wanted to Howdy and see how you doing.

Peace and health to you,
Mickie

Last edited by 6Blues; 09-08-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: Hellooooooo Ticker!

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mickie!

I am doing fairly well, thank you for asking! I recently stopped the Tinidazole for the cyst form. I think it helped a lot. I am currentlytaking only one antibiotic unitl my doctor decides what the next step is.

How are you??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

I see the green light too! Hellllllo!

Old 09-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User

Hi Rodney! How are you doing?

Old 09-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Hey Rodney, I missed your little green dot so I will say a belated hello to you.

Helloooooooo Rodney!

I've going up and down physically, mentally, and emotionally. Bad pain like I've never experienced and during my first Herx on the Levaquin my balance went out the window and I walk funny and I even fell off a pair of flip-flops. Lots of crying -- BUT -- I also can drive fast with the window down and the radio blasting. I can make a grocery list and remember to bring it to the store with me!

I am able to work overtime. I saved enough money to buy a used hot tub and I am so loving it! Sitting in the warm water with the jets on low, beautiful starry sky above me. Just contentment.

However, I still battle social isolation and depression; still waiting for these 90 Lyme pounds to start dropping off; still waiting until I can dance again or walk on the beach without falling over. I fell twice in Target last week.

My current protocol is Biaxin twice a day, Levaquin once a day and I.V. Rocephin once a day. The Levaquin is kicking some Bartonella butt!

Ticker, best of luck with your next step in treatment. I was on tindazole for awhile and it did nothing for me. That was when my infection was in full force so there not have been any cysts yet. When do you see your doctor next? Are there antibiotics that you have not tried yet? Or maybe you can revisit an antibiotic and see if has any impact now?

Rodney, how ya' doing? A few times I began to reply to a few of your posts but it upset me so bad that I would be sobbing as I was typing so I just quit. I guess that's good, to let my emotions and sadness come out but I'm getting sick of it. I hear a song that I used to dance to and I cry. I see the beach traffic and I cry. Anyway ... your posts hit me like lightening; almost as if you know what I'm going through.

Peace and health to you both,
Mickie

Last edited by 6Blues; 09-09-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

Hi Mickie and Ticker..

The muscle stiffness I was suffering with disappeared after the first week of Rocephin. As long as I keep up with my daily detox baths I don't struggle with anything except the severe fatigue, anxiety and depression.

I have not left the house all day or showered, but I did so much cleaning on Friday and met with a friend so I should not feel guilty, even though I do.

I still bounce around with the depression. I saw my therapist yesterday and went over all my positive testing with her. She seemed very interested.
I felt fine after the appt and then today I just started slipping again. Thinking things like, I'm only 36 and I feel so depressed, there is no way I'm going to make it to be a grandparent. Even though I have been diagnosed and am being treated I'm not sure why I wrestle so much with my thoughts all the time. I find myself now no longer looking forward to spending time with my kids and I feel very guilty about that. My mother told me under the circumstances of being sick, it's normal...but I've been sick a long time and have never felt this way.

I have an ulcer in my throat so when I swallow, it's rough. I've been getting them for years since I had Lyme but usually on my gums when I overdue things physically. I haven't had one in a year I think.

Mickie, that hot tub and the view sounds exactly like something I would REALLY enjoy. I'm so happy you have that. On the other hand, the balance problem is disturbing...

I have thought on and off about getting involved with a support group for either Lyme or recently divorced people. I don't know why, I never follow through; I lose heart when the time comes. But I think I might visit a divorce support group tomorrow. If I don't feel comfortable, I can always head out.

I have to work on my relationship with god a little harder too. I always seem to rush through a prayer before I fall asleep and I know that it's not right.

Hugs to you guys,

Rodney

Last edited by itsmylife; 09-09-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Closed Thread