It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 04:37 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

maree4848 HB User
Yes another question

Hi Everyone:

Question is, I felt great and I mean great since last Saturday. Just like my old self (I'm no nothing for they lyme, will explain why). Then yesterday the neck pain, mild burning and knee pain is back and being tried. Is this normal for all this to come and go??

I saw an allergist the day before my wedding and she said after I see the doctor on the 26th (for the lyme and 10/1 for the thyroid) she will speak to them about the meds as I have to start out very slow and a lot of the meds we know I can't take whatsoever because of the allergic reaction. She said next time Cipro will kill me.

I do have the low dose of Doxy. 50mg twice a day (again doing it very slow) but it makes me feel awful, headach and very dizzy the next morning. But I will try it again to see what happends. This sucks due to my boby and meds, how will I ever get rid of lyme if I can't take the pills.

I wish I could send a photo of Jim and I, you would never know I was sick.

Again, thank you for the help.

Julie Richardson (Ok had to put the last name first time I have used my new last name)

Old 09-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User
Re: Yes another question

Hi Mrs Richardson- congratulations!

I am told it is very normal for symptoms to come and go on abx. I've been on two different courses and have had it some and go as well. This will put your question back up tot he top for others who might know more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi Mirs. Richardson!

Yes it is normal for your symptoms to be different EVERY second, minute, hour, day, month..ect.... On and off antibiotics.

Maybe you were feeling good through your wedding and honeymoon cause of all of the Prayer's coming your way.....

Take Care....

Old 09-25-2007, 03:18 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

maree4848 HB User

Hi everyone:

Thank you....

Well it did not last long....I have that numbness in my hands legs and feet and the neck pain is just awful. My sister has shingles and said to ask for Lyrcia (I think that is how you spell it) she said it might help with the pain in my neck.

My appointment is tomorrow for the ID doctor here in Gurnee that treats numerous people up here with lyme, the nurse I spoke to said he believes lyme in under rated in the united states. And when my family doctor said 10 days of pills will wipe it out is SO WRONG....Hopefully he can help.

Saw the allergist and she said to tell him to try a small dose of Biaxin and see how I react. But I think its like Zitromax one I can't take, so I'm not sure what they will do regarding pills for me.

Yes prayers got me through my wedding, I have never prayed (and still am) to feel good that day and the 4 days following my wedding, God listened... I feel sooooo good that day, like myself again, wonder if it will ever happen again....It will be 3 months on 10/22/07 since that little bug bit me....

Mrs. Julie Richardson... WOW that feels good to say....

Old 09-25-2007, 03:20 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

maree4848 HB User

One more question:

I'm taking the kit with me (From CA). Someone told me that lyme will not be postive in me as I was just bitten, is that true??? I don't want to waste $$$ just yet if it will not be correct....

J

Closed Thread