It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
(female)

4sons HB User
Basic or complete western blot?

I hope everyone is doing well. I would appreciate your advice about which Western Blot test to order from IgeneX. It seems there is a basic test and a complete WB. Can I get away with just ordering the basic test? I will ask the LLMD to order the co-infections when I see her in Dec. I have learned so much from all of you,and I am grateful. Very grateful.... Thanks again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
(female)

mctassi HB User
Re: Basic or complete western blot?

Hi 4sons,
The way it worked when I ordered the kit was: I called and wanted the kit sent and asked the price. They said they include a price list with the kit. Do you have your kit already?
I would recommend at least the western blot IGG and IGM. It comes with a screening test as well. The cost was around $245.
Those tests will list the bands that everyone here talks about. I'm also waiting on co-infection tests until my llmd app. next week. good luck mc

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread