It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
(female)

harvick29 HB User
Question Steven Bock??

Has anyone heard of him> I have an appointment with hime in two weeks but I don't see that anyone has gone to see him and wonder if there is a reason for that.

harvick29

Old 10-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: Steven Bock??

Hi harvick29. How long have you been sick?

I have not heard good things about this doctor, but I do not have any personal experience with him.

In NY, I know of Lyme doctors who come highly recommended in Armonk, Hyde Park and Manhattan. In CT there is one who comes highly recommended in Wilton. If you would like one of their names, let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

Does he specialize in Bioresionance

Old 10-12-2007, 03:07 AM   #4
(female)

harvick29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticker View Post
Hi harvick29. How long have you been sick?

I have not heard good things about this doctor, but I do not have any personal experience with him.

In NY, I know of Lyme doctors who come highly recommended in Armonk, Hyde Park and Manhattan. In CT there is one who comes highly recommended in Wilton. If you would like one of their names, let me know.
Hi Ticker, I have been pretty sick since May, but have weird things throughout the years they just couldn't figure out. I actually have two appointments with two different LLMD but Bock was the first and Phillips can get me in in 6 weeks. I hear great things about Phillips but not much about Bock. I found his name through lymenet.com. I actually live in Massachusetts and they are both about the same distance. I just had a mini-stroke of some sort that scared the heck out of me. I truly thought I was going to die that day. I wonder if I can wait until November to see him.

Ticker I see your name all over this healthboard. Are you ok now?

harvick29

Old 10-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User

Hi harvick. When did the stroke happen? Have you seen a doctor about it? If not, you should right away.

If you have not done so, ask Dr. Phillip's office to notify you of any cancellations. This may help you get an earlier appointment.

I am currently being treated for Lyme. I have also had four co-infections.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:19 AM   #6
(female)

harvick29 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticker View Post
Hi harvick. When did the stroke happen? Have you seen a doctor about it? If not, you should right away.

If you have not done so, ask Dr. Phillip's office to notify you of any cancellations. This may help you get an earlier appointment.

I am currently being treated for Lyme. I have also had four co-infections.
Hi Ticker, I had the mini-stroke last week and was hospitalized for 2 days, underwent a bunch of test. Everything came back normal. So truly they don't know what it was, but to me it had to be a mini stroke. My entire right side went numb(which I have had right along) but not to this extent. I couldn't move, I couldn't walk and I had terrible shaking that went down right side and started to move to left side. The doctors have done nothing for me on this issue except give me an antidepressant, which I haven't taken. I also am on my second week of IV with Rocephin. I was also thinking it could have been a herx reaction but don't know. I am still scared. There isn't much help here. How have you gotten through this sickness? Any support groups in your area?

Closed Thread