It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Joyjoy - how was your phone appt?

Hi joyjoy.

Let us know what happened with your phone appointment. Any chance you'll get meds for Babesia?

Peace and health to you,
Mickie

Old 10-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Joyjoy - how was your phone appt?

Hey MicB...I was sending you good vibes this a.m. And anyone else that wanted to go walking out in the open space by the lake. and trees turing yellow...ahhh absoulutley that is what living is all about....Just got back and there you were...WOW!

YES he is putting me on Plaquenil. I told him I had been reading up on it and protozoa's and YES it could be that they calmed down during treatment for other things BUT the little critters could still be hanging in the lung tissue and other places.

We are also going to take me off of the Valcyte...even though I have been having excellent progress with it...And put me on Iodoral. He is sending me some via slow mo mail and and a booklet to help me understand what to expect from it. It is putting alot of Iodine on ones system. Suppose to be excellent for killing bacteria (s) and virus's. Suppose to be real good for energy, and other things. Anyone else on here doing this?? I have found info on the net from people doing this protocol and having success

So I am sticking to the D3, NAC, zithro, flagyl, Plauenil, and the Iodorol.

IF I feel myself back sliding I am to resume the Valcyte.

today I am feeling on top of the world. I took 5 dogs out running. 3 of mine, step kids dog, and one that I am fostering...Ahhhh it just fills my heart watching them run and swim...Good medicine for the soul

Thanks for asking Mickie.

I just want to remind everyone that not only is it good to get co-infections under control. But to also get the Virus's under control. I truly believe they are half the battle. Can sure do alot of damage...and death if not treated. You will find you have more energy getting the virus's under wraps.!!!

God Bless you all!!

Keep in touch MicB!

Off to work in the yard!! Yahoooo what a beautiful day!!!!

Hugs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Holy canoli sweetie - you have so much positive energy!! I can feel your joy coming through your post!

I am soooooooooooooo happy that you had such a good day.

There is nothing better than having a good day and being outside to enjoy it and feel alive and part of this beautiful universe. Thanks for sharing it with me this morning.

You're not affected by the fires are you? I was so worried that you were in danger. Those poor people.

I am also pleased to hear that you're starting Planquenil and the Iodorol. I heard similiar things about iodine, and it is used to clean bacteria out of cuts, so it must be true.

I am also on Plaquenil. My LLMD says it helps get drugs deep into tissues. I hope it works this way for you and it reaches into your lungs and kills those darned buggers.

I pray this protocol works for you and gets you closer to normal.

Promise you'll go back on the Valcyte the minute you feel you're backsliding, okay babe?

Oh, I pray you have more days like this. It makes me smile to hear your smile come through your words.

Peace and health to you,
McBlues

Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi MicB. ....and a good day to you!

What dose does your doc have you on the Plaqunil? He started me off on 200...but from what I read it could be a higher dose. I'll just stick to this dose until I talk to him again in a couple of months. From what I read a person goes up or down on it according to how they feel. Anyway it is a start...and all I know it is still the wonderful herpe family in there.....So it is just hit and miss like we all know...

I am extremly lucky that this Doctor is so involved in studing virus's, bacteria (s) and all those lovely little critters that love to live in our bodies. Tell you it sure has been one learing experience for me.

Yes and definatley will not allow myself to backslide. Dang the last couple of days I am just flying high...Full Moon out there everyone. ..But instead of it messing with me making me parinoid and such...I am just bouncing off those walls!!! ALMOST like I use to be!!! I did kind of do alot yesterday, but I am still smiling...already have done the dishes, vaccumed, racked my big back yard, put out the garbage, now it is time for a breather...

I have really been thinking I wonder how many people are out there in the world that have commited suicide and murder and they typically were just normal people that got bacteria (s) and virus's and protozoa's and all the other things that I haven't learned about. I mean I knew inside of my head that something just wasn't right. and how many times I tried harming myself. Didn't reach the point of wanting to hurt anyone else. But reading up on all of these things oh my gosh they all can cause heart problems, mental paroblems, M.S., and so forth...and it is just so flippin sad that not very many doctors want to look into that...anyway...blah blah blah...

Thank You for your concern on weather I was affected by the fires in Southern Ca. ...I live in Northern Ca. So they aren't affecting me. My sister and her hubby live around there so far they are okay. We have had alot of fires around us this year...but thank God so far our little town is still standing. I did make sure our fire insurance would cover us properly...heard they caught a guy yesterday that was starting a fire over there. Oh his butt wil be in so much flipping trouble.

Well today is going to be another beautiful day outside. I didn't get to cut my bushes and such down yesterday. I had to run over to the next town to get my prescriptions...SO today is the day!

Guess I need to cancel my accupunture for a few more months. wish it wasn't so expensive. dang 100.00 a visit...Summer work is coming to a close for Jimmy so we really need to count our pennies for a while...BUt I still will be able to go try the hot springs...So I will make sure I do that next week.

Mickie have a AWESOME day!

Stay Strong and Keep Fighting! Remember to dance and laugh as much as you can.

BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!

Closed Thread