It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User
is anyone dealing with total body nerve pain?

Hi everyone. My total body nerve pain is really wearing me down. It feels like my entirebody is one big toothache! It is worst at night and early AM but I can feel it all day. All my other symptoms pale in comparison to this. The burning, weakness, brain fog, joint pain, etc just does not even come on the radar when I am feeling this. Does anyone else have this and does it indicate a specific co-infection? is there anything I can do for it?

I recently got an ION cleanse foot bath and that helped me this weekend for a few hours but would like longer relief.

Thanks for the help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User
Re: is anyone dealing with total body nerve pain?

Incorporate the detox protocol in you daily routine! Your system is overloaded with toxic backup.

Last edited by itsmylife; 11-05-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 06:03 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User

Thanks Itsmylife. When you say incorporate detox in my daily routine, do you mean the ION foot bath or is there something else you suggest I do to detox? My foot bath instructions say that healthy peopl can only do a foot bath every other day and my Naturopath says sick people like me only twice a week. Do you have experience with it more often? I'd love to do it every day.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

KeyLyme HB User

I received some relief from my nerve pain from a chiropractor. I had a lot of pinched nerves in my back. I also do the ion foot detox bath. I think it's helping...my husband doesn't want me to do it more than once per week even though I think I could do it twice per week. He just worries.

I hope you're able to find something for your nerve pain.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User

Hey Keylyme- It's amazing what comes out of that, isn't it? I cannot believe all that is in my body! And I totally do not understand how it all comes out of my feet but the evidence is right there to see! I seem to have huge amounts of heavy metals. I think one of my big problems is that I am not a drinker. I have to force myself to drink water. especially when it's not hot out. I think the ION cleanse was one of the best purchases I ever made.

Last edited by zandvoort; 11-06-2007 at 08:06 AM.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #6
(female)

rachelle01 HB User

I also have terrible nerve-body pain....between this and the dizziness-anxiety, this is a nightmare..where do you get the ION foot detox? I havent heard about this?

Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User

Hi rachelle- I got mine on an on line auction house. I did a lot of research and it was the best value. I got one without biddng for $260 icl. shipping from Japan. It has three different functions and has 5 channels of detox. No built in MP3 but I figured why pay for that?

I have used it twice so far and I love it. I can't wait to see how I feel once the water runs clean and I am toxic-free!

Good luck!

Old 11-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #8
(female)

rachelle01 HB User

wow-that amazes me!!! I will ask my LLMD doc about it. Hey, with your nerve pain, is your skin red anywhere? Mine seems to be from the lack of blow flow-maybe from the anxiety? just wondering? is this nerve pain common with Lyme's?

Old 11-08-2007, 06:38 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User

Nope- no red skin that I notice. Sorry. Hope you feel better. Let us know what your LLMD says about the ION cleanse! I am asking tomorrow.

Closed Thread