It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 05:42 AM   #1
(female)

mamoo HB User
Angry Help, first bachache that is now in the lower front stomach

Ok is this a new one, or am I just a hypo. For the last two days I had back pain around the waist area on the right side. Well then it moved to the front just below the waist area. I feel almost constipated, but I am not and the pain is just horrible. Couldn't get to sleep, or comfortable, lots of warm baths, lots of PM medicine, and I finally got to sleep. So I wake up this morning hoping the all will be right with the world and still feel like a truck ran over me.

Is this a sympton that anyone else has had, or amI just starting to lose my mind? Family thinks that I am dying. I recently was on a month of IV rocehpin and I have been on a month of doxy 2 100 mg daily, and will continue into the next month. Just looking for some support.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
(female)

AquaticChic HB User
Re: Help, first bachache that is now in the lower front stomach

I get very severe pain in the front, low stomach. I can relate.

This could be from Lyme, but you might also want to see a gynecologist, urologist, and a gastro enterologist just to make sure that it isn't anything else.

Ask your doctor if they could prescribe you a painkiller.

Try putting a heating patch or heating pad on your stomach. Maybe that will help.

I hope you feel better soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
(female)

Abuddog HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoo View Post
Ok is this a new one, or am I just a hypo. For the last two days I had back pain around the waist area on the right side. Well then it moved to the front just below the waist area. I feel almost constipated, but I am not and the pain is just horrible. Couldn't get to sleep, or comfortable, lots of warm baths, lots of PM medicine, and I finally got to sleep. So I wake up this morning hoping the all will be right with the world and still feel like a truck ran over me.

Is this a sympton that anyone else has had, or amI just starting to lose my mind? Family thinks that I am dying. I recently was on a month of IV rocehpin and I have been on a month of doxy 2 100 mg daily, and will continue into the next month. Just looking for some support.
gosh you sound like me!!! i noticed that feeling constipated was the worse. i felt like i was dying too! not just that but also having lyme. Obvioussly its a complication.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #4
(female)

topsy123 HB User

Hi, I get chronic back ache and it radiates round to the front of my lower stomach, I too thought its bowel problems. The pain feels like your being sliced in half with a sharp sword...Its not nice and I totally sympathise with you. I got acid reflux and got a hernia so I do get stomach probs, but I can so relate to the backache that moves round to the front. Im going through it right now and have been for a few days, then it will subside and go away, then come back again. Oh for a painfree day, I wish...Take care..

Closed Thread