It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
I may have a good days / bad days pattern going on

I may have a pattern going on where I have a string of good days, then a string of bad days, and so on.

I don't want to jinx myself so I'm whispering this post, (sssshhhhh)

October 14th my Lyme rash came back in full force - the itching drove me crazy! I had a string of really really good days which lasted till October 24th (so it lasted for 10 days).

Those days I felt good enough to plant shrubs and clean - so you know I was feeling really good.

Then on October 24th, I could not sleep. I went ten days without sleep. I would up till 8am or even 10am. Then I would sleep till noon or 2pm.

It was AWFUL! I could not sleep!

I was taking my pain meds (tylenol #4 with codiene) and my full strength narcotic sleeping pills and they could not punch through the Herx and make me drowsy.

That same day I noticed my rash was almost gone.

Then, out of the blue, last Sunday I began to be able to sleep again and I also noticed my rash coming back.

Today is a good day, I was able to run 4 errands in a row and I'm not in excrutiating pain.

So I think I may have a pattern going here. It would be great to be able to predict how I'll feel from one week to the next. And it would be the most blessed awesome-ness to know that I'll have a few good days in a row each month.

I'll keep you all posted on what happens over the next few weeks (if the pattern stays or not).

I've been so very sick for over 3 years. I know there are many folks here who have been sick for a lot longer than I have but, dear God, I am desperate for a ray of hope.

So, if you can, say a little prayer that I am finally turning a corner with my recovery.

I sure could use good news while I look for another job.

Peace and health to all,
Mickie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User
Re: I may have a good days / bad days pattern going on

Ok, this is going to be corny but I'm going to do it.

Please help Mickie's good days to increase in number over the bad days with speed. Please help her to feel wonderful and have prospects for work which were better then what she had before. Please help her kids to be happy and safe and for things to turn out how they usually do in the end, much better.

Last edited by itsmylife; 11-07-2007 at 06:22 PM.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User

Not corny, very cool Ronnie. I'm praying too Mickie, hope things turn around for you soon.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

That's "Rodney."

heh heh

Old 11-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User

Sleeper!! How are you girl!?!? I pray you're doing well. What's up with your recovery? You still doing okay? It is soooooooooooooo good to hear from you!! Thanks for responding hon.

Rodney - thanks. Your prayer was perfect - I'm honored that you put it in words. How you doing by the way?

Peace and health to all,
Mickie

Old 11-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

Doing better. The past four weeks have been unrelenting depression at any moment of any hour I've felt like I wanted to dissapear from the earth. But over the past week although I still have the depression the severity is no where near where it was. I think the intensity of the IV meds and the toxic mess it's been brewing maybe scaling back a bit.
I'm actually looking forward to this weekend with the kids and I haven't felt like that since before the PICC line and the IV meds. I'm starting to think about the things I used to do with the kids. Flashlight hide and seek and other original things to keep them excited. Thats big improvement. Hopefully it will stay!

Old 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

sleeperwoken HB User

Hey Bluesie, I'm doing okay. Sorry to hear about all that you are going through right now, especially the loss of your job. That's a huge bummer. I am still off abx--since september of 2006, so I'm happy about that, but I think I may have to attack bartonella one more time since I am having a little trouble with foot pain. My hubby has the problem too, so I am hoping we can both get rid of it at the same time just in case we are passing it to each other. I don't know if we are, but it seems like it to me. I haven't decided yet if I want to take abx for it or herbs like maybe buhner's protocol, I will think about it and decide soon.

Rodney, sorry I messed up your name, I know who you are. I think Ronnie is cjftworth's hubby's name. Maybe that's where I got that from. Hope you have fun with your kids this weekend, sorry to hear of the depression you are dealing with. Hang in there!

Old 11-10-2007, 10:56 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

itsmylife HB User

"Ronnie" is "Betterdaysforme's" hubs

Closed Thread