It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #1
(female)

mesmall HB User
My Appt. at Vreeland clinic,Norwich VT---WOW!

I drove three hours yesterday to see Dr. Court Vreeland.The Vreeland clinic came highly recommended to me by an accupuncturist and herbalist that say they (him and his father Kurt) have cured many of Lyme including the herbalsists wife who was very sick for 4 years.
After discussing my long story, the Dr. took a blood sample from me and did a live blood analysis with a Darkfield microscope. I couldn't beleive it when I saw my blood. Most healthy cells are completely round,but I had alot of frayed edges on my cells which shows fermenting.Also fungus tailing off of alot of cells.Those cells are not getting enough oxygen though my system which explains alot of the brain issues as well as lethargy. I was stunned when a worm-like thread crawled across the screen! It's a parasite! I always felt like I had parasites and stealth viruses and now I know for sure.To see my live blood moving around was amazing.
Dr Court is very encouraging that all of these things can be fixed,starting with a strict Mycotoxin diet and detox.Thats' pretty much just meat and green veggies and eggs for 3 weeks while we kiil whatever is in my system and try to rebuild.
I also did a test similar to Dr. Raxlens which is something like Biofeedback.I layed on the table and he put different little bottles of bacteria,virus,etc in my flattened hand under a large magnet and did a strength test on my legs. When he put the bottle of bacteria in my hand,I had NO strenght pushing my leg against his hand(I didn't know what was in the bottle).My eyelid also started fluttering like crazy!! When he took it away it stopped. The same thing happened with virus sample,but not with some others.It was amazing!
Then we tried to see what my body responded to for the cure.He put a drop of something like dillweed on my tongue,nothing.Then a drop of something else ,nothing.Then put oregano tablet on my tongue and BINGO ,My strength was way increased,so he knew what I responded to.Oregano is very powerful against bacteria so I'll probably be taking that soon.
Right now,we are only going to kill parasites and detox.He also prescribed Kapparest which is for pain and antiinflammatory.Gta for thyroid issues ,and cats claw. He warned me to be prepared to herx,and he will be available anytime I need to call him for anything including just support.
DR. Court assures me that I am going to be feeling ALOT better within a month or 2.He was very excited to tell me that what I have can and WILL be fixed.They work with alot of Lyme patients and have a good success.
Only problem,they don't take insurance and it cost me $395.00 for the visit.I really feel that I got my moneys worth with the blood tests that I saw with my own eyes,and urine tests.I was so scared driving up there all the way praying this was the answer and I think I got that. Going back next month,and the visit will be alot less.This is my last chance, so I have to do this .I've given these antibiotics 2 years and now I HAVE to look at alternatives after going off meds for 1 week and deteriorating.Dr. Court is keeping me on the antibiotics and everything should work together.I'll update as I go!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

zandvoort HB User
Re: My Appt. at Vreeland clinic,Norwich VT---WOW!

Wow! This story is fantastic! The money sounds like it is well spent and it is actually less than a lot of places charge. I am on abx but I think I will give them less than a year. I'll keep this clinic in mind.

What are you doing to detox? Thanks for the info!

Last edited by zandvoort; 11-08-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #3
(female)

mesmall HB User

The detox is 3 packets of about 6 pills with every meal for 3 weeks.The detox pills are very expensive(30 day supply for $90.00,but I have to double the dose be sure everything we saw on that screen is gone(That worm was in 1 drop of blood,how many are in my body???Yikes!) Again,I'm pretty stressed out about the money as I get laid off this time of year usually,but if he's right...how can I not???? I'm totally skeeved thinking that live parasites are floating through my body. I'm gonna have to trust this Dr. and do everything he says if I'm paying out of pocket.I've made a few calls and get good reviews about this clinic.I'm told that people from all over the country go there. I guess I'll be the guinie pig for everyone
I'll let you know the exact ingrediants when I get them in the mail.

Last edited by mesmall; 11-08-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #4
(male)

brimmy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmall View Post
I drove three hours yesterday to see Dr. Court Vreeland.The Vreeland clinic came highly recommended to me by an accupuncturist and herbalist that say they (him and his father Kurt) have cured many of Lyme including the herbalsists wife who was very sick for 4 years.
I notice your physician's familie name is Dutch. Do you know if he is American of only Nederlandse descent, or an immigrant? I ask that because many western european docs are far more educated about Borrelia and it's related co-infections and your's seems to be quite progressive in his treatment.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:12 PM   #5
(female)

mesmall HB User

There are 2 Dr. Vreelands. The father Kurt,has been researching and treating for a long time and is a board certified neurologist.I spoke with him on the phone before my appointment and he sounded very knowledgeable.He has seen the twitching pulsating eye nerve that I had and explained alot to me.
His son is Court, is a board certified chiropracter,kinsiologist and working on the neurology degree,and has worked side by side his father for many years.I saw Court because it was alot less money for the same treatment and his father is always in consultaion with him.
Court is very American,but I didn't meet his father Dr.Kurt Vreeland.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Wow to beable to see your own blood with these buggers swimming around...e gads!

I am curious on what he explained to you about the eye twitching?

Hope you are on your way to good health!

Old 11-08-2007, 04:16 PM   #7
(female)

mesmall HB User

Actually,he didn't explain it to me because I "Got it" right away. When I held one for say flue,nothing happened and I had strength,when I held the virus one,my eye fluttered like when I herx."i said "what was THAT one?" and he said virus.I just said "that's amazing", and he agreed. He did mention at the beginning of the test that what he was doing I probably had never seen,but it works and we don't know the exact reasons why it works,but it's kind of like biofeedback,but different.I probably talked way too much and should have asked him to explain,but even my primary said the same thing about accupuncture.He said he can't explain it,but alot of people get releif from it and it's been around for thousands of years,so it must be doing something.

Closed Thread